A list of post-event facts to come out of UFC Fight Night 45 this past Wednesday in Atlantic City.
There was an insane amount of feats at this event, including a record-tying amount of knockouts. Amazing, amazing stuff. Here's a couple key ones, check out the story for the rest!
Read More: UFC Fight Night 45 post-fight facts: Barboza sets UFC mark for most kick KOs
- UFC Fight Night 45 tied UFC 92 and UFC on FOX 7 for the modern-era event record for most knockouts with eight.
- Donald Cerrone became the first UFC fighter to earn three finishes in 2014. He is the second fighter to earn three victories with the promotion in this year. Welterweight Neil Magny is the other to accomplish the feat.
- Barboza becomes the first fighter in UFC history to earn four knockout victories stemming from some form of kick. Barboza also became the first fighter in UFC history to earn knockout finishes via head kick, body kick and leg kick strikes.
- Lucas Martins joined Kenny Florian, Diego Sanchez and George Roop as the only fighters in UFC history to register wins in three different weight classes. He is the first to accomplish the feat in consecutive fights.
- Martins is the only fighter in UFC history to earn stoppage victories in three different weight classes.