Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > Worldwide MMA Discussion

Worldwide MMA Discussion This is the place for all non-UFC/WEC/Pride events, including Strikeforce, Affliction, HDNet Fights, Cage Rage, KOTC, ROTR, Shooto, and the like.

Old 03-24-2014, 12:01 AM   #281
SupremeGuy

Yellow Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by antithetic View Post
Zuffa employee.
I'm a Zuffa employee because I don't think Cyborg should be able to keep her ill-gotten muscle in a fight against Ronda? lol ok

SupremeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:04 AM   #282
Spindrift0036

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeGuy View Post
I'm a Zuffa employee because I don't think Cyborg should be able to keep her ill-gotten muscle in a fight against Ronda? lol ok
Do we really have to start using the sarcasm sign ?

OBVIOUS SARCASM.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

"If I know already that the outcome is not going to devastate my life, it makes me so much more excited for everything that's to come"- Sara McMann
Spindrift0036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:12 AM   #283
True Form
Anderson "Checked" out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kflo View Post
kinda like asking palhares, or lombard, or marquardt to move down to ww from mw. more like that than your cain to lw example.

cyborg holds her fate in her own hands.

This guy has no idea what the fuck he's talking about..

Again she has missed weight at 145 before what makes you think she can make 135. Stop making excuses for Rhonda..It isn't just like you make it sound or want people to believe. And again for the record it's obvious you have never cut weight a day in your life

Old 03-24-2014, 01:38 AM   #284
UJustGotChaeld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddows View Post
LOL you go into such a rant and apparently my comment to you goes completely over your head.
I never claimed that weight classes are for nothing. That's your own assumption.

All I noted is that Ronda fought in Judo at 154. She also fought very well at 145.
So to claim she is too small for 145 is bulls*t and you know it.
Machida was not too small for LHW. Matter of fact, if I recall, he was the champ, unbeaten!

So please stop.
You can't claim she is not at her peak at 145. and the fact she won all her fights at 145 shows she can fight there.
And for the amount of crap she spoke about Cyborg, the very fact she does not go up and Shut cyborg up (like she'd do to anyone else not named Cyborg) speak volumes about it.
No, you're the moron who doesn't understand.

Strikeforce had a 145 division until Cyborg destroyed it by cheating. Ronda agreed to fight Cyborg at 145 in Strikeforce, the fight was cancelled by the commission not reducing the suspension to 6 months.

Then Ronda agreed to a 140 fight (that Cyborg asked for) and Cyborg refused and said it had to be at 145.

Then Cyborg was in the UFC with a 135 fight about to happen, and Cyborg asked to be released .. and now Cyborg says she can make 135 and never said she would die making 135.

Get off Cyborg's nuts.

(GSP has) established himself as #1. Over Anderson and everyone else. Including Fedor.
UJustGotChaeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:39 AM   #285
UJustGotChaeld

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Form View Post
This guy has no idea what the fuck he's talking about..

Again she has missed weight at 145 before what makes you think she can make 135. Stop making excuses for Rhonda..It isn't just like you make it sound or want people to believe. And again for the record it's obvious you have never cut weight a day in your life
Cyborg has fought at 140.

Carano missed weight once .. but at 140, never 145.

(GSP has) established himself as #1. Over Anderson and everyone else. Including Fedor.

Last edited by UJustGotChaeld; 03-24-2014 at 01:54 AM.
UJustGotChaeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:30 AM   #286
clayj

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sleep View Post
She has passed at least 5 tests, including 2 random NSAC tests since she was popped, you, slag.

STFU
Getting tested one week before the fight isn't random because she is already cycled off. If she was tested three months ago, that would be interesting.