Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-25-2014, 01:18 PM   #81
mattemate

Purple Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingrtc3 View Post
I never realized that ended like 6 inches in front of Carlson.

Old 07-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #82
Pr0digy
(⌐■_■) Deal With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumafish View Post
He induced the flow of testosterone, physiologically, to his feet via muscular gap junctions in between cells. The testosterone levels in his foot shot up, causing instantaneous muscle growth for a period of 3-5 seconds..using this new found muscle growth he connected to his opponents chin. Deal with it.

Old 07-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #83
Ulti1

Blue Belt

Just let the old vitor take trt. I dont want to see weidman with his youth advantage beat up another old fighter for 3rd time in a row.

If there is one fight i want to see trtrex vitor its this one. Just let him take trt and even the playing field.

This whole idea of people saying trt is especially cheating if you are old and using. Because you get a lifetime long chance to learn mma , on top of extended career. Thats bullshit! Mma has evolved so much its not even the same thing.

Giving trt to vitor only evens the playing field here. On trt its almost like he began his career at a modern elite camp like weidman.

You see, these younger guys have rediculous advantages. The 2 main advantages are. 1) youth. 2) you get to begin your career at an elite modern day camp with tons of gathered knowledge.

Vitor didnt have the camps like that early in his carreer , plus hes old. So, trt basically evens the playing field and makes it sort of like he trained at a elite camp his whole career . On top of physically being able to compete and perform his newly aquired techniques.

Why hate on trt if its going to extend the career of our favorite fighters. U like seeing bj get beat up at 34-35. Hope you enjoy machidas last year in mma. Hes trt-less and 36 its over for him. There will be no weidman rematch without trt. Trt is a good thing and adds extra excitment.

But now we get to watch a vitor who is a shell of his former self get destroyed by a young buck. Thats fun...

Some of you make jokes about vitors string of head kick ko's and how they had nothing to do with trt. The reality is it did. For reasons i wrote above. I know im not best writer but i hope i got some points across.

Last edited by Ulti1; 07-25-2014 at 02:20 PM.
Ulti1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 01:51 PM   #84
MestizoIV

Brown Belt

Vitor's still got to sweat out the rest of his TRT

http://instagram.com/p/q2cJJuoWrj/?modal=true

Old 07-25-2014, 02:15 PM   #85
Joe Hallenbeck

Orange Belt

Quote: