Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 06-12-2014, 08:23 AM   #121
TheShadow

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UJustGotChaeld View Post
I already stated I am not convinced, my wording shows that. I did not say it was a fact. I said the facts will come out as the situation progresses. It is not something I would be surprised about Kizer saying considering his history.

Either way, what Chael tested positive for is really meaningless.
Sorry to inform you that most of your posts in this thread are just showing your ignorance on the topic.
Clomiphene, by itself, with no other drug, can cause your testosterone levels to skyrocket. That's what it does. It causes your own system to go into overdrive producing testosterone. That's why steroid users use it, so their own system can kick back in after it shuts down on a steroid cycle. Anastrazole is an estrogen blocker,and is often used during or after cycles because as your testosterone levels rise, your body will try to compensate by having a corresponding rise in estrogen, which is no good for the male body.
There are thousands of men who currently are on TRT, that only use these two drugs to raise their testosterone levels to 2-3 times "normal" levels.
For anyone to believe Chael when he says there is no advantage whatsoever to using these two drugs is either a blind nuthugger, or just uninformed.
So much Bro-science here on Sherdog...