Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 08-24-2014, 12:25 AM   #31
True Form
Anderson "Checked" out..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaterSlayer View Post
Carmont needs to move up to 205. I think going UP a class would help him.
He would get eaten alive at 205 imo. He can't handle the better guys at 185 what's he gonna do with the better guys at 205? I just don't think he has what it takes to win in front of a crowd. There's lots of athlete's like that, beasts in the gym but can't perform when people are watching. Nothing to be ashamed of just one of those things.

Old 08-24-2014, 12:26 AM   #32
DaGenius

Black Belt

How do all you guys know he tears it up at tri-star?? If you've "heard" that say that...

I think he's a decent fighter and still needs work but I have no idea if he's a gym fighter as I don't train with him

DaGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:32 AM   #33
Lanshire

Silver Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsingle View Post
carmon is boring as fuck

all he does is flex, mean mug, through strikes for distance and grind. he depends on people staying on the outside out of fear of nonexistent danger

jacare is the one that figured out that if you pressure him, hes not dangerous. hes gotten railroaded since
Yup. I hppe they cut him now. Pointfighters dont deserve an extra chance when they go on a losing streak.