Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:06 AM   #1
SnitchInsider

Purple Belt

vCash: 500
The best fight they could possibly make in 2014 is...

Ronda vs. Cyborg. I'm just sayin.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:11 AM   #2
Phoenixxx

White Belt

Ronda is overrated as a fighter. And underrated for her looks. Someone will demolish her one day and no Cyborg won't be the one to do it. And she is a 7.9/10, but most people on Sherdog say she's a 6 or a low 7 because they pull up goofy photos but all women with no makeup after a workout would look horrible.

Discuss.

/truth

Phoenixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:15 AM   #3
UL
chach

vCash: 50
Ronda a 3/10 ^

I see crack addicts better looking than her

UL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:24 AM   #4
Phoenixxx

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UL View Post
Ronda a 3/10 ^

What you talking about? Crack addicts are sexy because they have no fat in the face so there's no need for the hollywood diet to get down there.

Ronda is a high 7 seriously. Let's call a spade a spade.

Phoenixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:29 AM   #5
Blicious

White Belt

best/most anticipated fight is jones/gus II

Blicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:29 AM   #6
Pangi

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnitchInsider View Post
Nah it would be more one sided than most of ronda's prev fights Ronda would judo her and submit her fairly quickly. Then cyborg would be cut from the ufc after testing positive to hgh, steroids, horse semen and god knows what else he takes. The best fights to make in 2014 are jones v DC . Weidman v moose . Hendricks v lawler 2 just in title fights alone there are so many better match ups that I would prefer to see before Ronda v cyroids .

Pangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:40 AM   #7
Blackjack

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnitchInsider View Post
Ronda vs Gina Carano would be a much better fight and draw a much bigger audience. Another thing I like about Ronda vs Gina is they are two women who appear to not use PEDs so it's fair.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:47 AM   #8
JustforBROCK

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Ronda vs Gina Carano would be a much better fight and draw a much bigger audience. Another thing I like about Ronda vs Gina is they are two women who appear to not use PEDs so it's fair.
Only problem with that is Carano doesnt have the killer instinct or passion to be an all out fighter - which is why she doesnt do it anymore, and why she got man handled by cyborg. Carano coming back now would be nothing more than a money grab.

JustforBROCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:50 AM   #9
Blackjack

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UL View Post
Ronda a 3/10 ^

I don't know any crack addicts so I have no crack addicts to compare her to; I don't associate with low class types such as crack addicts. I think 7.9 is a fair estimate of how Ronda's looks rate but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps something about the crack addicts looks good to you but that doesn't mean that they will look better to everyone else too just because they are more your type. I know a guy that doesn't like girls with boobs bigger than a B cup. So different people have different types of women that look great to them.

It would be a disaster if everyone agreed exactly how a woman should look and how a man should look because guys who didn't fit that type would have a hard time getting girlfriends and women who didn't fit the universally agreed on "right type of looks to have" would have a hard time getting boyfriends. meanwhile a very small group of men and women would have everyone else after them, wanting to date them or marry them. They couldn't leave home without being mobbed by people trying to pick them up.

Old 07-06-2014, 08:06 AM   #10
Fergelmince

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixxx View Post
Ronda is overrated as a fighter. And underrated for her looks. Someone will demolish her one day and no Cyborg won't be the one to do it. And she is a 7.9/10, but most people on Sherdog say she's a 6 or a low 7 because they pull up goofy photos but all women with no makeup after a workout would look horrible.

Discuss.

/truth
You couldn't be more right. Ronda is easily a 7.9 and All women who worrkout look horrible!

Fergelmince is offline   Reply With Quote