Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 12-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #31
shady313

vCash: 500
who knows. Bigfoot beat fedor and reem, that itself is a hell of an accomplishment. Maybe its the cain or dc losses.

Shogun, Fedor, Nick Diaz, Glover, Alves, Struve, Hunt, Cain
T.Silva, Rampage, Gegard, Gustafsson.
shady313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #32
JayElectra
Paper Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg171 View Post
Browne - like you said, it's Browne's fault he tore his hamstring. But still it's the reason the fight ended as Browne couldn't fight back. I mean I hope you knock out a guy on 1 leg
Arlovski - coming off two straight brutal KO losses, one in 22 seconds to Brett Rogers. Arlovski openly admitted he went into that fight trying to prove he didn't have chin issues and fought way too timid as he was afraid to get knocked out
Overeem - Overeem took him way too lightly. Didn't respect Bigfoot at all which should never be happening in the HW division. Clearly winning and let it get to his head
Fedor - not much to say here regarding luck. Bigfoot can't help the fact he's a giant grappler which was likely to be the downfall of fedor. Though you can say Fedor was way too aggressive which left openings
Kyle - fight should have been stopped but wasn't which gave him a chance to come back

I mean you can do this with every fighter, but Bigfoot's only ever done well against top fighters when he gets lucky. He's lost every other time when his top opponent fights the way they should
Two of his wins could be construed as lucky. The Overeem fight wasn't really lucky, either. He stood in, took his beating and waited for his shot which he capitalized on. So, basically one win could be construed as lucky.

-Diogenes
JayElectra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #33
MartyMcFry

Brown Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RakodaJay View Post
People just don't believe in him and say that he's a hoax.
lmao.

Well I thought he'd beat Overeem and for sure he'd get KOd by Cain in 1st in their rematch, but eh, I favor Hunt in this fight. Not counting out Bigfoot in this fight, but I just think his slow movement and chin is something Hunt can use to his advantage.

Old 12-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #34
Wayweary

Black Belt

vCash: 3076
He was't impressive in some of his key wins. He's a legit HW, but he isn't as skilled as others.

Wayweary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #35
SalvadorAllende

Brown Belt

vCash: 653
Bigfoot is solid. Not the most skilled guy but the guy is a warrior. Plus he is huge.

SalvadorAllende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #36
dieknowsore

Brown Belt

vCash: 983
bigfoot beated frodor, he can beat anyone.

"To be honest with you, if you're gay, you're gay. These dudes ain't even gay, they're just acting gay."
dieknowsore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:10 PM   #37
Dale the Return

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
He will beat Hunt and people will see once again that Hunt is cool as fuck but he never took his carreer too seriously and its late to try it being 39

Its possible that he hits BF and KOs him, but thats not that probable

Dale the Return is offline   Reply With Quote