Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 01-29-2014, 09:26 PM   #11
mjwalters

Orange Belt

vCash: 70
like letter wise et cetra

mjwalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:33 PM   #12
Gordon Freeman
Banned

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwalters View Post
I've only ever got upper tier tickets so I can't help there sorry mate

Gordon Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:35 PM   #13
fight4god

Green Belt

The floor seats are great because that's pretty much the only way you can meet fighters who are attending the events( I met ALOT at the event I went to). But all the floor seats are probably pretty much the same, with the exception with the first few rows. I THINK, the first rows go to whoever buys first, and that is almost always going to be fight pass members, so if you haven't already bought your tickets I would definitely get your fight pass so you can buy the tickets a few days before everyone else.
I bought floor tickets and Seattle and it kind of sucked because I got the very back floor row so I had 15 rows of people in front of me, when if I was just a row back I could have seen over all of them, but at the same time I had access to all the fighters.

Old 01-29-2014, 10:00 PM   #14
Gordon Freeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwalters View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fight4god View Post
The floor seats are great because that's pretty much the only way you can meet fighters who are attending the events( I met ALOT at the event I went to). But all the floor seats are probably pretty much the same, with the exception with the first few rows. I THINK, the first rows go to whoever buys first, and that is almost always going to be fight pass members, so if you haven't already bought your tickets I would definitely get your fight pass so you can buy the tickets a few days before everyone else.
I bought floor tickets and Seattle and it kind of sucked because I got the very back floor row so I had 15 rows of people in front of me, when if I was just a row back I could have seen over all of them, but at the same time I had access to all the fighters.
Put perfectly.

Gordon Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:07 AM   #15
mjwalters

Orange Belt

vCash: 70
BOOM got 2 floor tickets couple rows back behind where the fighters get checked out before entering and on the right to where rogan will sit. so excited been watching ufc since ufc100 never paid for an event on tv lol so ive finally paid a cent to the ufc!
sue me

mjwalters is offline   Reply With Quote