Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 11-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #11
Shogun Rising
WWRVD?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Caesar View Post
That was the Rashad that convinced people that he had a chance against Jon Jones. He looked better than ever and his guard game was sick in that fight too. He looks to be in that kind of shape for this fight, which is not good for Chael whom I am rooting for.
I'm a big fan of both guys, so I'll just try to enjoy it for whoever deserves to win.

And yeah, the night of the Tito rematch, Rashad looked like he could beat anyone. I'll be really happy to see him back in that kind of shape—especially after the Rogerio fight which sort of made me worry he might be winding down. Rashad's focus and preparation have always been his greatest strengths, and he just didn't seem engaged at all.

Old 11-14-2013, 10:42 AM   #12
Augustus Caesar
Quintili Vare, legiones redde!!!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun Rising View Post
I'm a big fan of both guys, so I'll just try to enjoy it for whoever deserves to win.

And yeah, the night of the Tito rematch, Rashad looked like he could beat anyone. I'll be really happy to see him back in that kind of shape—especially after the Rogerio fight which sort of made me worry he might be winding down. Rashad's focus and preparation have always been his greatest strengths, and he just didn't seem engaged at all.
I meant ground game btw, sorry about that.

"To know nothing of what happened before you were born, is to remain forever a child" -Cicero
Augustus Caesar is online now   Reply With Quote