Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2014, 04:49 PM   #81
Wolveswithkeys
something awful
 
Wolveswithkeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,172
vCash: 500
On topic: Swick no bueno at 185.

More importantly: DimeBillion there's serious business happening here. Get on it.

Wolveswithkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:58 PM   #82
Jeffplsgo

Green Belt
 
Jeffplsgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,050
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by icex48x View Post
Was a fan until I met him, guy is a cocky fuck.
What'd he do?

__________________
"Im here to put these ass whoppins down to there maximum effect" - Nathan "Urban Poet" Diaz.

Lions dont apologize for being lions, bro - Vitor "The Young Triceratops" Belfort.
Jeffplsgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:00 PM   #83
Jeffplsgo

Green Belt
 
Jeffplsgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,050
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by icex48x View Post
Was a fan until I met him, guy is a cocky fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeBillion View Post
Wanderlei is the worst example ever . It's called getting punched and kicked in the face for over a decade. It means you eventually lose your chin after being knocked out so many times. Fighters who used to have good chins, don't anymore. Even Big Nog can get KO'd/TKO'd nowadays.

Chuck Liddell is the best example. Used to have a legendary chin, then lost it because he took a few too many beatings / got KTFO'd. Always stayed at LHW. So your argument doesn't work.

Lol bro.
You seriously dont think your ability to absorb damage gets worse when you have put your body through hell just a day before you fight? Wow bro. Just wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeBillion View Post
Wanderlei took some solid shots from Cung Le at 185, just as hard as Stann's. I really didn't notice any difference between his 185 chin and 205 chin to be honest.
Then I do believe you suffer from some sort of eye condition, you should go get that checked out.

__________________
"Im here to put these ass whoppins down to there maximum effect" - Nathan "Urban Poet" Diaz.

Lions dont apologize for being lions, bro - Vitor "The Young Triceratops" Belfort.
Jeffplsgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:58 AM   #84
DimeBillion

Orange Belt
 
DimeBillion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 491
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolveswithkeys View Post
On topic: Swick no bueno at 185.

More importantly: DimeBillion there's serious business happening here. Get on it.
Bro. I've just bought a fricking low rider pedal bike for my new video. Straight outta Compton. I'm like Houston Alexander, I'm fur-real.

Next video needs more tits and more swag.

Back on topic, I walk around at 160, but I think I could cut to 145. And Swick looks like that child molesting singer Ian Watkins. He definitely Lost Profits because of this.

Bisping needs a win. Give him Ian Swick.

__________________
DIME BILLION - "Set You Free"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLD2S1s5fZk
DimeBillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:12 AM   #85
NoBiasJustMMA

Silver Belt
 
NoBiasJustMMA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 11,464
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeBillion View Post
Bro. I've just bought a fricking low rider pedal bike for my new video. Straight outta Compton. I'm like Houston Alexander, I'm fur-real.

Next video needs more tits and more swag.

Back on topic, I walk around at 160, but I think I could cut to 145. And Swick looks like that child molesting singer Ian Watkins. He definitely Lost Profits because of this.

Bisping needs a win. Give him Ian Swick.
I like that fight and if Swick is healthy I see him winning, IMO that's a great fight and the timing is great as well because I think Bisping is on the decline. Swick should have a few more years left to make a big impact if he can get busy, he hasn't taken much damage in his career compared to Bisping.

__________________
"All I guarantee is Violence" Wanderlei Silva
HW Fedor, Mir, Cormier
LHW Wanderlei, Shogun, Alex G.
MW Weidman
WW Diaz, Lawler, Kampmann
LW Gomi, Pettis, Alvarez, Khabib N.
NoBiasJustMMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Sherdog.com Forum Rules Clear Cookies Social Groups Lost Password
Contact Us - Sherdog Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices

Skin made by Alex. © iStyles.uni.cc Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
forums.sherdog.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "fd5733925866a04e50edd70f38dfaa35"
monitoring_string = "603ac9fff68f23709f2a42bf5e29272b"