Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 02-11-2014, 02:33 AM   #91
illegalnature

Green Belt

vCash: 454
I hope they just make sure it has the flash KO's that are present at any given time like EA MMA instead of the 100% linear UFC games where the only way to KO somebody is to repeatedly hit their head over and over and over until it becomes real damaged then they finally get ko'd. In EA MMA you could literally run and land a head kick 3 seconds into the first round and knock them out right there with their head damage still at 0%.

This is what helps against people who pick Jon Jones and GSP who have stupid through the roof stats and are like walking gods because in UFC since you have to fight and fight and fight and fight against Jones who is superior in every way until you finally get his head damaged enough to KO it's more likely you get your ass beat or get your head red before that unless they re just that bad at the game. But perfectly timed flash KO's will allow you to beat Jones with 1 flush punch at any given time.

Mousasi and Reem are my fav active fighters, I try to involve them in every thread I can.
illegalnature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:37 AM   #92
king of theRing

Purple Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
I just want the same control scheme as UFC Undisputed 3 but with next-gen graphics and an updated roster.
I really liked the UFC Undisputed games and hated EA MMA, I really hope EA doesn't screw this up.
screw you and your buttons only and robotic striking.

have fun throwing your hooks that look like elbows

king of theRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:23 AM   #93
Arkade

Blue Belt

Was gonna get Xbox One. Gonna get PS4 now.

This game looks fantastic.

Arkade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:03 AM   #94
Capt Lunatic

Orange Belt

Oh thank God. The one question I've been asking REPEATEDLY is "Will Pettis have his swagger?" EA you've done it again!

The graphics look great but fuck you it's next gen THEY SHOULD LOOK GREAT. Every EA game has better graphics than the last...most still play like shit.

I like how the German interview was basically "No, No, No response(which usually means no) Nope, None of that and No." Really getting my hopes up there. I think the gameplay is going to be like UFC 1. 100 fighters with 5 styles. "Everyone fights to their true movesets." Sure...can't wait for half the LW/FW/BW fighters to do off the cage moves, and the other half all do spinning shit.

But hey...at least GSP has respect for his opponents.

Old 02-11-2014, 06:43 PM   #95
tendersurrender

Blue Belt

vCash: 15051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Lunatic View Post
Oh thank God. The one question I've been asking REPEATEDLY is "Will Pettis have his swagger?" EA you've done it again!

The graphics look great but fuck you it's next gen THEY SHOULD LOOK GREAT. Every EA game has better graphics than the last...most still play like shit.

I like how the German interview was basically "No, No, No response(which usually means no) Nope, None of that and No." Really getting my hopes up there. I think the gameplay is going to be like UFC 1. 100 fighters with 5 styles. "Everyone fights to their true movesets." Sure...can't wait for half the LW/FW/BW fighters to do off the cage moves, and the other half all do spinning shit.

But hey...at least GSP has respect for his opponents.
you should probably calm down. its just a game

tendersurrender is offline   Reply With Quote