Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > Muay Thai and Kickboxing

Muay Thai and Kickboxing Fist and Feet Fighting Forum Discussion.

Old 01-23-2014, 08:44 AM   #1
TonyK

Green Belt

vCash: 500
Can you educate me about NJKF?

Who are the current stars of the org? Who are some of the "legends"? The ruleset is closer to FTR, am I right?

Old 01-23-2014, 12:54 PM   #2
Razor Bump
The Authority On Stand Up Fighting

I'll give you a nice breakdown when I get back from work tonight about 10. If know one beats me to it. The Ebata brothers Ishii the whole 9

Old 01-27-2014, 05:43 AM   #3
Razor Bump

Sorry getting ready for my fight in March was a bit busy. Anyway, NJKF (New Japan Kickboxing Federation) has boasted some of the best Muay Thai fighters from Japan. You may remember Riki Onindera (however you spell it) is famous for the phrase No Kick No Life and this has been coined by the Japanese Muay Thai organisation. They currently boast of some of the better strikers in Japan and they Hiroki Ishii often whom just won and lost the Rajadamnern Thailand Title. They also feature 2 smaller fighters that are vicious the Ebata brothers. They have been tearing fighters in their weight class for some time. They are fast and powerful, and you can watch Rui Ebata against a Thai fighter named Bunlai Sit-Nay Kajong on 3/9/14 as they fight for Rui's WKBA title (It could be vacant, but I'm pretty sure this is the one that Rui won.) Their website is here: http://www.shinnihonkickboxing.com/

Old 01-27-2014, 06:04 AM   #4
Razor Bump

I will hip you to a little more game... No Kick No Life is having an event on February 11th which will feature Hiroki Ishii vs Geo Fairtex and Andy Souwer, Midorikawa, Genji Umeno, Ponsane Sit Mon Chai NJKF is assisting with some of their fighters of course. Here is a link to their site: http://nokicknolife.com/fightcard.html