Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > Ask The Fighters

Ask The Fighters Got a question about the sport or a particular fighter? Ask them.

Old 09-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #31
DoctorTaco
Breadhead

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleXS View Post
Meh, i personally dont really like it but as you wish. Good fight tho kudos to taking the fight. Reminds me of in the fighter with Mark Wahlberg that part where he fights the guy who "just got off the couch" except you won.
I've had the "just off the couch" pulled on me. Day of fights promoter says, "your opponent backed out but I've got a guy. he's 24, and wrestled back in high school. Came in at 138 lbs"
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
i lost on points. Turns out he'd been coaching high school wrestling since graduating. He was 5'2" and strong as hell with some Jits experience to boot

Great fight ts, those knees looked brutal

-pseudo genki
DoctorTaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:21 PM   #32
HIMBOB

Gold Belt

vCash: 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTaco View Post
I've had the "just off the couch" pulled on me. Day of fights promoter says, "your opponent backed out but I've got a guy. he's 24, and wrestled back in high school. Came in at 138 lbs"
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
i lost on points. Turns out he'd been coaching high school wrestling since graduating. He was 5'2" and strong as hell with some Jits experience to boot

Great fight ts, those knees looked brutal
One of my coaches fought an off the coucher once.
His LHW opponent feel through for some reason, so they got another guy to fill in, but he was off the couch so couldn't make LHW, it was James Thompson, aka The Colossus.

Never forget the freedom fry!!!
HIMBOB is offline   Reply With Quote