Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 02-10-2014, 04:27 AM   #71
Mr Domingo

Yellow Belt

vCash: 500
I just don't think he's the greatest. I personally put GSP before Silva, but that's just my opinion.

Mr Domingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:32 AM   #72
tkotom
Mousasi belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraisetheLord View Post
Fedor most overrated fighter of all time besides Sakuraba imo
Redhawks alternate account.

Shango.
tkotom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:35 AM   #73
eXtv
praise yeezus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraisetheLord View Post
Fedor most overrated fighter of all time besides Sakuraba imo

Old 02-10-2014, 06:20 AM   #74
kingkshon73

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMiniSkirts View Post
Really? Blaming your phone for the lack of proper grammar usage? If you rely on auto correct and spell check, then you probably weren't literate enough to know your mistakes in the first place.... Facepalm.
i am still in high school in grade 11 and i finished grade 12 advanced placement english and finished the test to get a university credit early. I also just need this one last night school credit and a summer school credit to graduate early. I have also already skipped a grade i am in the gifted program and im on my school news paper. Thank you for talking about shit you dont know. I really dont care about spelling while type on the internet on my phone. Please stop you dont know me.

kingkshon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:25 AM   #75
Doodles

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nydarkfern View Post
its not anderson's weak competition that makes us hate him, its the fact that he disrespects clearly inferior fighters as opposed to finishing them
You're giving him too much respect. He COULDN'T finish them because he didn't know what to do with them. He was too worried about getting into a grappling exchange.

You think it's a coincidence that this happened against the two world BJJ champions that he faced?

Doodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:05 AM   #76
lefthighkick01

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
You're giving him too much respect. He COULDN'T finish them because he didn't know what to do with them. He was too worried about getting into a grappling exchange.

You think it's a coincidence that this happened against the two world BJJ champions that he faced?
true this, Anderson would have been tapped by them in under 10 seconds of going to the ground with them, and he couldnt even outstrike Maia or Leites. So he resorted to playing in the cage.

Lyoto Machida
Junior Dos Santos
Jose Aldo Junior

Yeah, you can tell I like Strikers
lefthighkick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:34 AM   #77
Shonuff1980**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagginTurtles View Post
Yeah I don't blame Silva at all for his lack of amazing competition and while he did have some amazing competition like Hendo and Franklin he also fought guys like Leites, Lutter, Marquardt and Cote

Silva is amazing and I have him at #2 all time (Behind Georges) but you can't argue that there were other fighters who had much harder resumes like Shogun, GSP and Penn
Yeah, I'd say this^^ and the ridiculous nature of the extreme Silva fans, who essentially think/say that Weidmans two wins were "flukes", when Weidman controlled every aspect of each fight until the end. Silva is one of the greatest, top 3, definitely the greatest MW of all time. His hardcore fan base is delusional, and that tends to make people rag on things a bit here and there.

Shonuff1980** is offline   Reply With Quote