Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > The Wasteland

The Wasteland Pro Wrestling, Fantasy Matchups, Rehashed MMA, Chat threads, etc.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #181
iLesnar
Every dog has his day in MMA

vCash: 500
Dude Ronda can't catch MM. He will TKO her on the feet in round 1.

Has anyone seen Ronda's striking? Have you seen Barao's striking? Or the difference between the power of men and women? Has anyone read a book?

Are you SERIOUS right now?!

Old 08-02-2013, 07:30 PM   #182
boss429
BowtieA$$a$$in

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBiasJustMMA View Post
Rhonda would get beaten by most Flyweights and likely every bantamweight in the UFC men's division, men have a huge physical advantage over women.
You will likely be called a women hater and what not by the white knights on here but you are correct, except you should change most to all the flyweights, people don't seem to understand that women can not compete with men in athletics.

The easiest way to prove this point is to go with 100 meter sprinting records, the Female world record is 10.49, to put that in perspective the Male highschool record is a 10.15, a high school kid is 4 tenths faster then the Female world record holder.

The Men's world record is 9.58.

boss429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #183
boss429
BowtieA$$a$$in

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPorto View Post
I'm going to sound like I'm on the Hall hype-train (which I'm not), but rolling around is way different than actual fighting. If Hall landed any punch or kick on Ronda, even one, she wouldn't tap him. She'd be thinking "holy fuck, I am going to die". But you are right when you say that Ronda would beat most of (probably all) of our asses. Just not other highly skilled and trained male fighters.
While I agree she would beat most of use in a grappling match but my 20 plus years of striking say I would destroy her standing, but I wouldn't hit a girl so even then I guess she would kick my ass.

boss429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #184
HenDoGG

White Belt

vCash: 500
silliest thread I seen in awhile....

SHE IS A WOMAN....
]
forget lil dudes on the UFC roster or training MMA period.....

Joey B bagging groceries at the corner store would fare well.....he is a MALE! Just ball up your fist and rain as many blows to her temple and nose bone that you can muster up.....and I bet she would think twice about how tough she is AS A WOMAN........its a different world......it would be violent

HenDoGG is offline   Reply With Quote