Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 11-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #21
thps
Banned

vCash: 500
give him an easy fight to retire off of.

thps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #22
Rudeboyben84

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleFightFan View Post
he's always been better than 99% of fighters. now he's only better than 98%.

you tell me, TS - does that warrant retirement?
I would like to see him fight on because he has only one ko loss, some older guys you see take a few ko's and dont want to see them end up punchy but Hendo is looking ok. I cant see him getting to a title fight again, im a massive fan so dont want him to keep fighting past his prime and damage his legacy. I would like another couple of fights for the fans but lower ranked oponents, big nog would be fun too ad an older guy on the way out.

Rudeboyben84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:47 PM   #23
Rudeboyben84

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jban View Post
Dana will offer a huge paycut to Hendo. Hendo makes $250,000 a fight, and i do not see the UFC coming even close to that amount for him, given he is on a three fight losing streak with a first round knockout yesterday. The smart thing for Hendo money wise is probably go to Bellator and headline the company's first ever PPV against Rampage, and avenge his loss to him. Hendo has definelty lost a step, and i think the UFC would probably let him walk if he again asks for too much money.
It wouls coat him his place in the ufc hall of fame! I could see a childlike tantrum from dana if he left but o agree rampage hasnt looked like himself in a while when hendo is still hamging with machida evand and shogun etc, beating rampage, tito and taking the bellator title would be a very realistic goal for dan. Shame him and Couture never fought

Rudeboyben84 is offline   Reply With Quote