Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > The Wasteland

The Wasteland Pro Wrestling, Fantasy Matchups, Rehashed MMA, Chat threads, etc.

Old 07-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #61
Face Stab
Banned

vCash: 500
I have a hard time betting against Silva. He's only looked vulnerable against strong, dynamic wrasslers, something that Fedor is not.

Look what Silva did to Bonnar. Bonnar had never been TKOd. Bonnar's like an early boss battle in a video game. You're supposed to beat him to continue on to the next level, but he's invincible unless you hit this one small spot. Anderson hit that spot in one try.

Face Stab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #62
CaptainIndustry

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Stab View Post
I have a hard time betting against Silva. He's only looked vulnerable against strong, dynamic wrasslers, something that Fedor is not.

Look what Silva did to Bonnar. Bonnar had never been TKOd. Bonnar's like an early boss battle in a video game. You're supposed to beat him to continue on to the next level, but he's invincible unless you hit this one small spot. Anderson hit that spot in one try.
This. If you punch a 400 pound monster with a deadly accurate fist to the face a few times, they will go down just like anyone else. I suppose people are suggesting Fedor is going to close the distance and do enough damage before Neo unleashes his Matrix moves.

CaptainIndustry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #63
Reel Box Fen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Stab View Post

This post is embarrassing.

Prime Fedor would have ragdolled Anderson at will throwing him around like a child. On the ground it wouldnt even be a contest.

Reel Box Fen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #64
Its Me Austin

Brown Belt

Dan Henderson disagrees.

Old 07-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #65
Tatsuya Suou

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Me Austin View Post
Dan Henderson disagrees.
So Daijiru Takase

Tatsuya Suou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:36 AM   #66
DannyBoy93

White Belt

You all are stupid if you think Fedor can beat A.Silva

1) Just look at their fighting styles, Fedor is mostly a brawler love throwing haymakers while Silva is mostly a counter and technical striker

2) If any of you idiots still did not realize yet that when Silva fights in a heavier weight class than Middleweight, he's actually better, more comfortable and more dangerous than he is in MW. Silva even said that himself, if you don't believe it, for proof watch his 3 fights that he had in LHW very carefully against Griffin, Bonnar, and Irvin compare to his MW bouts. Silva simply humiliated them, made them look like cans (not to mention he finished all 3 of them, 1st round TKO victory)

3) It doesn't matter who the hell they fought in their respective weight class cause they both defeat great fighters.

4) Only one fighter that these two have in common: Dan Hendo, watch his fight against Fedor and his fight against Silva, that explains a lot why Fedor wouldn't and couldn't beat Silva.

5) Silva is faster, quicker, smarter

I'm not sayin Fedor wouldn't stand a chance cause he does, but that's only if he can take Silva down, keep him down, do some GnP, and submit him but knocking Silva out?? I highly doubt it, as I said earlier Silva is too smart and technical to get KO by a brawler.
Silva by Decision or TKO (referee stoppage)

DannyBoy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:25 AM   #67
Therealseagal

White Belt

Fedor by ground and pound or submission

Therealseagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:21 AM   #68
Kurisutofu

Blue Belt

Slugger Fedor loses to Anderson. The Fedor who fully utilises his game takes Silva.

Kurisutofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:25 AM   #69
joroiliev

White Belt

It is ridiculous to compare 185 lbs fighter Anderson silva vs 237 pounds pride machine - Fedor Emelianenko. Can you imagine what would happen with silva if Fedor began to punch him like he punched Goodrige???? Probably he will die.

joroiliev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:10 AM   #70
vasililiev

White Belt

Prime Fedor will destroy Anderson Silva!

GIFSoup

vasililiev is offline   Reply With Quote