Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 04-22-2014, 03:48 PM   #71
CarloSpcyWeiner
Desert Eagle, .50

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
When i broke my hand first ime i was 17 and in the middle of an amateur boxing match.
I just feel that i can't fist propely my hand in the glove, no pain at all, i said it to my corner and thay said 'we'll fix it later, now stay calm and fight'.
Actually i won that match, went to hospital, fixed it and no vomit, no 'real' pain...

if what you said is true i guess i'm a kind of superman.
That guy is just being over dramatic. Hand breaks aren't exclusive to fighters, and plenty of us in here including me have done it. It doesn't make you sweat, vomit, feel intense pain all over, unless you're a mental midget. And I doubt Travis felt any f that. He just got beat guys. Simple.

Old 04-22-2014, 05:38 PM   #72
AlanMcJ

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarloSpcyWeiner View Post
That guy is just being over dramatic. Hand breaks aren't exclusive to fighters, and plenty of us in here including me have done it. It doesn't make you sweat, vomit, feel intense pain all over, unless you're a mental midget. And I doubt Travis felt any f that. He just got beat guys. Simple.
Planet of the apes 2 will be out soon :=)

AlanMcJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:52 PM   #73
VulcanNervPinch

Black Belt

So, what's the prognosis on the broken rib story?

VulcanNervPinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:48 AM   #74
AlanMcJ

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanNervPinch View Post
So, what's the prognosis on the broken rib story?
That s not important anymore. Ppl here have already explained that those kind of injuries count nothing in a fight.

If we keep talking about that i m pretty sure we ll find some1 posting about him winning a fight with both hands and feet broken.

The only really important thing is to have the mind of a viking (or similaris), not a "midget mind" as explained by sherdog forum scientist CarloSpcyWeiner.

AlanMcJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:33 PM   #75
Zigmeister

Green Belt

This was posted like 3 days ago..but anyway, so what?? Why does every fighter now have to show an x-ray like we don't believe them? Looking for a crutch and excuse?

Shoot...Rich Franklin had his forearm broken by Liddel, then proceeded to KO him and win the fight...Travis Browne is so overrated, always was.

Zigmeister is offline   Reply With Quote