Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 09-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #331
MTL

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
None.

MTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #332
Youngstar**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGDDYKWL View Post
Sure obviously if you get to know a guy really well that's gonna carry more weight than their nationality, but how many of these fighters do we really know that well? Say all the champs and top few contenders in each division, but that's about it. Other than your absolute most passionate fans, people aren't gonna know much about two undercard guys, so at that point nationality would be the determining factor for me. Once we get to know these guys then nationality just makes up a portion of it, to what degree obviously differs by person.
I would agree with this.

Youngstar** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #333
illegalnature

Green Belt

I don't think about it, but I am an american from North Carolina and I don't like any american fighter really besides Barnett and DC I'd prefer any European over American and I find myself not being a fan of any Brazilians except Werdum and maybe JDS. Russians are actually my fav mma fighters and not just Fedor either, I like the Russian attitude on things.

Mousasi and Reem are my fav active fighters, I try to involve them in every thread I can.
illegalnature is offline   Reply With Quote