Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 11-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #31
Redhawks100

Black Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrap style View Post
Watching the post fight interview and press conference was tough. He is suffering from something, and I would love for him to be mentally healthy. It's been apparent he hasn't been well for some time, and as a fan I cannot express how badly I want him to get better.
Haha... what? Weren't you one of the guys saying that he'd beat Hendricks pretty easily?

Old 11-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #32
pudgelarson36

Blue Belt

If this whole thing doesn't end with GSP coming out of the closet, I will be shocked. Not bashing, but it is my opinion.

Old 11-17-2013, 05:34 PM   #33
emax

Brown Belt

I think this is just a sign of a natural stage of MMA progression that we are seeing such titans being brought down to earth. Anderson has lost in the UFC for the first time in devastating fashion, is mostly likely going to lose again regardless of what the delusional AS fanboys say and now we've seen Jones and GSP, after having enjoyed a reign of wholly one sided dominations and destructions of their elite opponents both win dubious at best decisions shows that the tide in MMA is changing even more rapidly than before. I can understand why GSP would be hesitant to straight up acknowledge that Johny actually won as that would be very hard for anyone to do. But I think in the long run there will be little reason to feel sorry for GSP as he will pull through whatever setbacks he is going through right now and will either bounce back for another title defense or retire as it is with a better legacy than 95 % or so of pro sports stars.

emax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #34
Final Rehab

Blue Belt

Dana is what he is. I hate that the money I pay to see these fights goes to him but he'll get what's coming to him. Karma is a motherfucker. Life is a neverending wheel.

The truth is always mulatto.
Final Rehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #35
Stillhere

Yellow Belt

I feel sorry for gsp because he won a fight fairly and still have a cloud looming over his head....

ufc is gonna miss their cash cow... hopefully gsp does retire like he did it was a total set up.. he double legged the UFC in front of everyone lol

Stillhere is offline   Reply With Quote