Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 01-27-2014, 09:40 PM   #11
Kumason
MMA freak!

vCash: 70629
Claudia was pretty sloppy and just simply not very good but she's improved very fast.I have watched most of her fights and was always unimpressed but she looked good in her last fight.Hamasaki or whatever was way too small/weak and fought like an idiot so it's hard to gauge how good she really is since she hasn't fought any real legit competition.She fought Valerie Letourneau(who got finished in the first against Roxanne Modafferi in tuf) to a split decision a year and a half ago but that girls not that good.I think Claudia is quite overrated by many but with her quick improvements maybe by the time she fights again she can live up to that but I think it's undeserved at the moment.Go watch her fights.She's shredded and comes from Nova Uniao so sherdoggers will call her the next champ like they did with phenoms like Papi Abedi,Melvin Guillard and of course the shoe in for HW champ Alistair Overeem =/

I really like Jojo but she didn't look good in her last fight compared to normal and I think could pack on a little muscle and work on her tdd.She's probably my favorite fighter in the cast though.

Old 01-27-2014, 09:54 PM   #12
58miles

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
I think that Gadelha is rightfully one of the favorites to win Tuf 20 but it is also very possible that she is the Tuf 20 version of Shayna Baszler.

58miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:41 AM   #13
BigMuffler

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
She's the female Anthony Johnson and has a good chance of not making weight after the first fight.

Old 01-28-2014, 07:44 AM   #14
PrinceOfPain

Brown Belt

vCash: 515
Only saw Tecia Torres in one fight. Wasn't impressed.
Can't remember who her opponent was, but the girl seemed idiotically incapable of predicting the frighteningly predictable.

I'll go with jo-jo

☻/
/▌
/ \
PrinceOfPain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:30 AM   #15
battery
believe in the power of one belt

vCash: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumason View Post
Claudia was pretty sloppy and just simply not very good but she's improved very fast.I have watched most of her fights and was always unimpressed but she looked good in her last fight.Hamasaki or whatever was way too small/weak and fought like an idiot so it's hard to gauge how good she really is since she hasn't fought any real legit competition.She fought Valerie Letourneau(who got finished in the first against Roxanne Modafferi in tuf) to a split decision a year and a half ago but that girls not that good.I think Claudia is quite overrated by many but with her quick improvements maybe by the time she fights again she can live up to that but I think it's undeserved at the moment.Go watch her fights.She's shredded and comes from Nova Uniao so sherdoggers will call her the next champ like they did with phenoms like Papi Abedi,Melvin Guillard and of course the shoe in for HW champ Alistair Overeem =/

I really like Jojo but she didn't look good in her last fight compared to normal and I think could pack on a little muscle and work on her tdd.She's probably my favorite fighter in the cast though.
joanne was only taken down once in that fight, though, even though katja was looking for it the whole fight. joanne put katja on her back twice.

battery is offline   Reply With Quote