Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2014, 07:35 AM   #191
xupacabra

Purple Belt
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,787
vCash: 500
You must be new around.

Right ?

Because stating that some MMA fighter does not have a chance is beyond .. That word.. I can't use it.. BEYOND STUPID..

Ok, here we go

I still think Jones will win but you probably got my point ;)

__________________
War Ca-eeeen !

Rory for the Title !
xupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:57 AM   #192
GGNORE

Blue Belt
 
GGNORE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pomona, CA
Posts: 790
vCash: 500
The UFC isn't really hyping him, I assume he will get he'll bowed

__________________
If you like anime figures...check out my figure blog!
www.animefigreview.wordpress.com/
GGNORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:35 AM   #193
MCS
needle movement expert
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Laplandia
Posts: 12,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylan View Post
Rogan said on his podcast that he knows for a fact that Vitor went into the Jon Jones fight with a fucked up hand. Explains his tactics on that fight.

Episode where he said it is 471 with Matt Serra as a guest.
I'm actually watching that now, lol, but in pieces since it's so long.

MCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:37 AM   #194
Wayweary

Black Belt
 
Wayweary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,247
vCash: 3083
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareKnucklez View Post
Haha this. I was very impressed with him in the Maldonado fight, it showed he's not only tough but he's an intelligent fighter. I'm actually predicting Glover to win. I don't see how Jones can finish him unless he gasses in the later rounds
I guess a sub from top or GnP elbows or knees and elbows against the cage could never happen. Did you see the Shogun fight? Have you seen any Jon Jones fight besides the Gustafsson one? Maybe you were just being ironic?..

Wayweary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:39 AM   #195
Prex32

Purple Belt
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,189
vCash: 500
jj will slowly pick him apart
just like did it to shogun

Prex32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:16 AM   #196
gevoudane

Brown Belt
 
gevoudane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Posts: 4,059
vCash: 234
Glover is not Shogun. And unlike Shogun, Glover will win.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Prex32 View Post
jj will slowly pick him apart
just like did it to shogun

gevoudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:40 AM   #197
MyFist

Blue Belt
 
MyFist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 719
vCash: 500
here's Jones and Glover stats

Jones
HP: 25
ATK: 25
DEF: 25
SPEED: 25


Glover
HP: 25
ATK: 50
DEF: 15
SPEED: 10

To me it seen like Jones will hast 70% chance of winning while Glover 30%.

MyFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:53 AM   #198
Jackonflame

Gold Belt
 
Jackonflame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 17,318
vCash: 228
I remember when Jones was going to take Gus down at will and finish with "hellbows" inside of 3.

__________________
I'm the King, Chad is the Prince, and now we have a Jester
Jackonflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Sherdog.com Forum Rules Clear Cookies Social Groups Lost Password
Contact Us - Sherdog Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices

Skin made by Alex. © iStyles.uni.cc Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
forums.sherdog.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "fd5733925866a04e50edd70f38dfaa35"
monitoring_string = "603ac9fff68f23709f2a42bf5e29272b"