Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 01-15-2014, 09:18 PM   #91
Talent

vCash: 734013
The record is that she is the first UFC Women's Champ? Can't wait to see someone break that one.

Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:30 PM   #92
koquerelle

Red Belt

vCash: 4000
She also hold the record for most pouting in a year.

Old 01-16-2014, 03:25 AM   #93
Cyantist

Black Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMachiavelli View Post
Tell me more about how you got into MMA because of Ronda Rousey, be quiet and hop your casual fan ass on the next hipster bandwagon, Ronda will never luv you.
Sooo defensive. I can name the fight that got me into MMA. UFC 47, Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler.

I watched a few other events however I could obtain them [mainly limewire at the time] but regular watching began During/after Rapid Fire.

I'm on Bandwagons for the long haul, you evidently are not, thanks for reiterating your k00l TapouT hardcore fan presence though.

Cyantist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:40 AM   #94
99Silva

Red Belt

vCash: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Pedro View Post
Who did Jose Aldo fight for the UFC FW belt? Who did Dominick Cruz fight in the UFC for the UFC BW belt? If you're going to be a jackass at least be a consistent jackass.

It's pretty clear that in the three situations in which the UFC brought over a new division more or less en masse from another org, the reigning champ was given the UFC belt.
neither of those fighters were in the Guiness book of records now were they.

Old 01-16-2014, 02:59 PM   #95
JayMachiavelli

Black Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyantist View Post
Sooo defensive. I can name the fight that got me into MMA. UFC 47, Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler.

I watched a few other events however I could obtain them [mainly limewire at the time] but regular watching began During/after Rapid Fire.

I'm on Bandwagons for the long haul, you evidently are not, thanks for reiterating your k00l TapouT hardcore fan presence though.
So you're a real fan, BUT wouldn't buy the product^? You're a casual Cali fan, this whole post is Sooo defensive. Why do you see the need to defend yourself?

The Lineal World Heavyweight Championship is the only legit heavyweight title in MMA.
JayMachiavelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:04 PM   #96
SocraticMethod

Red Belt

vCash: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wose View Post
So this is the new reason to hate on Ronda?
It's an old school reason. She got hate for this right when it happened. The Cruz and Aldo situations were pointed out in every thread, and eventually most people switched to hating her for how she acted on TUF.