Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:35 AM   #61
BigMuffler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetap View Post
Meisha was able to compete against her fairly well in their second fight. Dana does need to sign a good opponent for Ronda though. They are running out of viable competition within the organization. If nothing else I'd like to see Ronda vs Tate 3. That would be better than putting her up against fighters she can easily knock off in the first round.
Not sure how Miesha would feel about being set up to be female Ken Shamrock. Besides we don't know who can last more than a round against Ronda or defeat her until they've fought her.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:41 AM   #62
loisestrad

Green Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombombadil View Post
As for me, I don't mind Rousey fighting, but her hype, her tough talk, and her whole image is paper until she beats Cyborg.

Yeah, God forbid someone talking tough and being hyped until they've beat every single fighter out there. I mean, it's not that she's been wrecking basically every single fighter in the top 10 of her division save for one (zingano).

No, she needs to keep her mouth shut until she beats a woman who's never fought at 135 and has been suspended for using ped's.

If those were the general criteria, pretty much every single fighter on the planet needs to stfu.

loisestrad is online now   Reply With Quote