Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-15-2014, 08:35 PM   #91
K1HerosNakamura

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
What outburst is he referring to?

Old 07-15-2014, 08:38 PM   #92
Actualized174

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilism View Post
Mendes having to fight Aldo in Brazil a second time is like the prospect of Vitor's next fight being in Brazil at all. Sounds fishy.
Out of the 14 fights Aldo has had in Zuffa (including WEC) he's fought in Rio a total of two times. Fought Lamas in NJ, Edgar in Vegas, Mark Hominick in front of tens of thousands of roaring Canadians, fought Urijah Faber in his hometown of Sacramento, then the rest are a mixture of Texas (Florian) and Vegas.

Nothing fishy about considering other fighters have fought at home far more than Aldo.
Doesn't matter though, Las Vegas, California or Rio, Aldo is going to whoop his ass again.

Actualized174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:40 PM   #93
Actualized174

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1HerosNakamura View Post
What outburst is he referring to?
This outburst:

Quote:
"Maybe I have so many injuries because I’m not taking the same ‘supplements’ you take," Aldo wrote. "I have injuries because I train a lot to beat you like I did last time, and I think you remember that and still have nightmares about it. I did all the medical exams I had to do, but if you’re a doctor now, I can send them so you can take a look. Maybe you can prescript one of your supplements so I can heal faster.

"You’re the one who seems to only fight at your home, who desperately doesn’t want to fight in Brazil," Aldo replied. "I got injured before and my fight with Frankie Edgar was (the fight) moved from Brazil to Las Vegas. I fought your coach (Urijah Faber) in your home (Sacramento), fought at Mark Hominick’s home in front of 55,000 fans, I fought in Japan and Europe. And now you tell me you want to be the champion? A champion doesn’t choose opponents or where the fight is going to be. And now I ask you, who’s the real pu--y?"
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/7/11...ances-mma-news

Actualized174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:45 PM   #94
K1HerosNakamura

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actualized174 View Post
Wow awesome

Thanks for posting that

Old 07-15-2014, 08:57 PM   #95
The Clamburglar
Burglin' is my game.

vCash: 5434
Quote:
Originally Posted by plekz View Post
Which basicly confirms that you yourself dont believe in the shit you say. Otherwise you'd have no problems betting say your account on a Mendes W here? I mean if you believe in the guy so much.

I'll even take a prop, and you can have outs with Mendes by DEC , KO/TKO & SUB

But let's be real you are to puss for that.
Yeah, your worthless random purple belt account VS my sherdog legend account, OK....

Fuck you are thick. Too fucking stupid to realize you are getting laughed at even after the guy outright tells you.

Mendes by TKO, New Champion.

Deal with it.

Over 99 billion burgled since 1977!

Team Stannis, the One True King of Westeros!
The Clamburglar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:05 AM   #96
plekz

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Clamburglar View Post
Yeah, your worthless random purple belt account VS my sherdog legend account, OK....

Fuck you are thick. Too fucking stupid to realize you are getting laughed at even after the guy outright tells you.

Mendes by TKO, New Champion.

Deal with it.
So predictable it's not even funny, and nothing but copouts. My sherdog 'legend' account haha and you call me thick? funniest thing is that the account probably even holds actual value to you as a person.

Which is just beyond sad as fuck.

Old 07-16-2014, 09:31 AM   #97
The Clamburglar
Burglin' is my game.

vCash: 5434
Quote:
Originally Posted by plekz View Post
So predictable it's not even funny, and nothing but copouts. My sherdog 'legend' account haha and you call me thick? funniest thing is that the account probably even holds actual value to you as a person.

Which is just beyond sad as fuck.
Wow, dude. You really are thick. Turn your humour detector on.

Do you not realize what a retard you sound like suggesting that if I really believed that Mendes was going to win that I bet real money and then suggesting that we bet my account which costs money against your completely worthless, nobody gives a shit, takes MMA way too seriously, crybaby heavies account? DERP.

Like I said, you're a typical heavies poster, so caught up in blowing Aldo that you start to cry if anyone says otherwise, as if it somehow has wounded you personally.

Mendes by TKO. New Champion. Deal with it.

Over 99 billion burgled since 1977!

Team Stannis, the One True King of Westeros!
The Clamburglar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:14 PM   #98
wellz6

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMMAnalyst View Post
From what I recall, Aldo doesn't need to get in Chad's head to beat him, just needs to put his knee into it...
As long as he doesn't forget to grab the fence first.

wellz6 is offline   Reply With Quote