Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:46 AM   #11
Arne Rud

Purple Belt

vCash: 553
Im allways a Vitor fan win or lose in this fight don't give a shitt.
Vitor is a legend

Arne Rud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #12
LordAssassin

White Belt

vCash: 500
I'm always rooting for Vitor,,,,he will need to use explosive combinations on his feet. Hope he can prove to us off of TRT he can still perform on the highest level.

LordAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #13
born2killl

Brown Belt

he'll never win a gold strap, juiced or not.

born2killl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:49 AM   #14
Phoenixxx
Banned

I'm debunking this myth once and for all. When you mess with your male hormones, DHT peaks and falls. If you don't know what DHT is or how it contributes to male pattern baldness, then you don't even deserve to comment on the whole TRT thing.
Those Vitor pics that appear to show Vitor smaller than he normally is, are at an off angle showing his new weird haircut. The man likes to fuck with his hair.

This frontal picture of the same video shows he looks exactly the same, it's only his hair that is detracting from his regular "image"

It looks a lot worse from profile view or from an angle. Because his hairline has receded even further, it may or may not be because of the TRT and his hormones spiking and then falling. But, regardless of that, he HAS receded a lot. And his new haircut has exposed a lot of forehead and isn't a harmonious haircut for his facial features or his large forehead. That's all it is.

PLUS, his body isn't that much different. There's older videos of him looking around about the same size next to Ariel. Just search "Ariel Helwani Vitor Belfort" on YouTube and you'll see. Yeah he may be slightly smaller because he is retaining less water (less estrogen), but he hasn't lost any muscle mass. NO, he hasn't lost any muscle mass and he still has a good chance of winning. That's all.

Phoenixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:56 AM   #15
LMZ1985

White Belt

vCash: 200
Chris Weidman has the "peaking at the right time" going for him. After going 3-0 against Silva and Machida, I don't see Vitor giving Weidman any trouble. I think Weidman will go for the clinch or the takedowns and pound Vitor away - Weidman/Munoz style.

I am a huge Vitor fan but I have to be realistic. Weidman is getting better each fight. TRT-less Vitor is a question mark. Weidman by TKO ground N pound.

LMZ1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:22 PM   #16
hot carl

Red Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegadewonder1 View Post
Yes, this will be his chance to prove to the sheeple that he can perform without PEDs.
so then why did he take them?

only two options:

1) he is a cheat and exploited a loophole to get undeserving benefit or

2) he needed the trt, but if he really "needed" it, how is he still competing.

i hope he gets destroyed by weidman but shows well and then every article or entry everywhere regarding his success gets an asterisks next to it.

Old 08-08-2014, 01:23 PM   #17
hot carl

Red Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAssassin View Post
I'm always rooting for Vitor,,,,he will need to use explosive combinations on his feet. Hope he can prove to us off of TRT he can still perform on the highest level.
if he can still perform, why was he on the trt?