Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 08-17-2014, 06:23 PM   #21
theanticool

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC27 View Post
If UFC signed Askren today and put him on a FOx main event in Dec and the fight sucked the same ones who threw fits when UFC didnt sign him would be the ones killing them for putting Askren in a main event.

All anyone around here does is complain, they complain about what they dont get and what they do get they dont want and when they want something and get it then its not good enough.
Is it me or did no one care about Askren until he was a free agent? I remember everyone ripping on him for being boring.

theanticool is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:27 PM   #22
Kalmah

Black Belt

vCash: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCryingElite View Post
As much as this forum is a contradiction onto itself, I just don't think it would be as entertaining if it weren't for the constant disagreement.
I dunno.. it's nice when everyone can agree on something. Like how the decision in Pearson vs Sanchez was bs.

Kalmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:28 PM   #23
TheCryingElite

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
I dunno.. it's nice when everyone can agree on something. Like how the decision in Pearson vs Sanchez was bs.
Well I agree that agreement where agreement is due is nice.

Old 08-17-2014, 07:01 PM   #24
erin19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC27 View Post
If UFC signed Askren today and put him on a FOx main event in Dec and the fight sucked the same ones who threw fits when UFC didnt sign him would be the ones killing them for putting Askren in a main event.
Prove it with past examples then, genius. Where are all your examples of these contradictions? Name the posters and topics.

You can't.

You're an idiot.

By the way, you CONSTANTLY whine about people complaining. Look up the definition of hypocrisy.

I hate you. So does everyone on the ug judging by your stellar vote count.

erin19 is offline   Reply With Quote