Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-14-2014, 03:21 AM   #91
UJustGotChaeld

Red Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhawks100 View Post
If you fail to make weight more than once, that's most likely not the weight division you should be trying to fight at
If you go up a weight class and still fail horribly then you have a real problem.

(GSP has) established himself as #1. Over Anderson and everyone else. Including Fedor.
UJustGotChaeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:23 AM   #92
eternaldarkness

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judas Pig View Post
Only tossers fight in pubs, I think you need to grow the fuck up a little.
i don't usually do it either. but when someone tries to piss on the floor in front of everybody, someone needs to tell them they are fucked in head. just happened to be me. what is the point of knowing how to fight if you don't use when it is required. fight before that was not in a pub, it was walking down the street when some yobbo was harassing his ex missus. anyone that says only idiots fight on the street has never had the balls to front up when they should have.

eternaldarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:30 AM   #93
eternaldarkness

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UJustGotChaeld View Post
Want to know how much weight difference was in my last pub fight?

NONE. I don't get into pub fights because I am not a douche.
never been in a real fight? the first i was ever in i was 15 and me and my brother kicked the shit out of some middle aged bloke that was harassing a couple of young chicks. was in a house full of adults and we where the only ones that the had balls to tell him to fuck off. he said what are you gonna do about it. i cracked him. some people just need punching.

Old 07-14-2014, 04:24 AM   #94
The Judas Pig

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldarkness View Post
i don't usually do it either. but when someone tries to piss on the floor in front of everybody, someone needs to tell them they are fucked in head. just happened to be me. what is the point of knowing how to fight if you don't use when it is required. fight before that was not in a pub, it was walking down the street when some yobbo was harassing his ex missus. anyone that says only idiots fight on the street has never had the balls to front up when they should have.
You said 'most recent pub brawl' that indicates that you do it a lot, so it's more likely that you're the instigator. The way you keep calling everyone a pussy backs up my view.

Hapa
Askren
JoJo
The Judas Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:36 AM   #95
eternaldarkness

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judas Pig View Post
You said 'most recent pub brawl' that indicates that you do it a lot, so it's more likely that you're the instigator. The way you keep calling everyone a pussy backs up my view.
you all need to get out more. you can get in fights without starting them. if you don't run. and i never called anybody a pussy accept the english teacher. i did say if you don't stand up for what is right, then why train fighting. would you stand up if you saw someone harassing a lady in the street.

Old 07-14-2014, 05:32 AM   #96
The Judas Pig

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldarkness View Post
you all need to get out more. you can get in fights without starting them. if you don't run. and i never called anybody a pussy accept the english teacher. i did say if you don't stand up for what is right, then why train fighting. would you stand up if you saw someone harassing a lady in the street.
It depends on the situation, I'm not saying I've never been in a street fight but if you keep getting in them then the problem is probably you.

Hapa
Askren
JoJo
The Judas Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:33 AM   #97
dfoster

Black Belt

to fart?