Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #431
Ultimacy

Orange Belt

vCash: 500
So, Ronda is more of a poster girl than a fighter.

Ultimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:44 PM   #432
supernova
光縁 LIGHTBRINGER 起物

vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyduccie View Post
I dont get paid for my time here. Your agenda is very clear to me. Post as much crap as you can to sway public opinion from the obvious.

Keep protecting all of Rouseys moves like the little fan girl that you are, and keep calling for your idol to fight an actor thats been retired for 5 years before she takes an actual meaningful fight.

Now, if the Zingano fight happens first thats one thing. But in the least Rousey, her fans and Zuffa should all be acknowledging that there is one fight that is more important than any of the others that has to take place.

Rustlefuckingmania.

Lol, I couldn't imagine being so beta that I hated a woman I have never met for the words she says.

I'd love to keep chatting about your insecurities and your dodging of my elite posts but I got Zuffa, Inc. checks to cash.

"Some dead man."

"I am the brother of Elia Martell. Do you know why I've come all the way to this stinking shit pile of a city? For you."
supernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:59 PM   #433
skombolis

Brown Belt

I know Cyborg is the one who walked away from the chance to make this fight and is the one constantly taking shots at Ronda in the media trying to stay relevant but....... still seems to me that a woman and a champ should be above basically calling another woman ugly no matter what the pretext for doing so

I like Ronda in part because she stays real even when playing the game would benefit her. But there still should be some class. Too far IMO

skombolis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 04:17 PM   #434
Poseidon

Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nalgada View Post
I'm glad someone brought this up.Ronda is the only fighter that keeps talking about Cyborg's steroid offense from years ago and continuously states that she's still on them using masking methods.

Whether its fair or not some people are going to soon wonder if Ronda is really the one who uses drugs and masking agents. I mean how would she know what Cyborg does with her free time and why is she making so much noise about it ? It's like the kid who silently farted in class and starts pointing the finger at another person
Because most folks have shit for brains, and Ronda is full of it. Chris would most likely beat the piss out of her, hence the filth won't happen.

Old 07-26-2014, 04:03 PM   #435
ButterStoch

White Belt

You'd think with all the wheelbarrow loads of s**t she talked about Cyborg, she would agree to fight her instead OF PUTTING UP EVERY POSSIBLR BARRIER to fighting a non tomato-can.....

She had a weight class specifically created & marketed for her & 2 weeks after she fights her opponents are forgotten not only by society, but even fans. Ronda's next opponent, no one knows because they are all terrible. FIGHT HER OR STOP THE CONSTANT INSULTS.

Her Ovary-huggers have made her delusional. I dont care about her, as her skill level is well below the worst male fighter in the whole Zuffa org. The other girls heads are at least screwed on straight, which is a more important in a person

Oh yeah, how s not liking Ronda beta, wasting time hating her is stupid. Being a fan of what any male fighter could do simply because Ronda has a vag is closer to being beta than booing her.

ButterStoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:26 PM   #436
dmtpanic

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterStoch View Post
You'd think with all the wheelbarrow loads of s**t she talked about Cyborg, she would agree to fight her instead OF PUTTING UP EVERY POSSIBLR BARRIER to fighting a non tomato-can.....

She had a weight class specifically created & marketed for her & 2 weeks after she fights her opponents are forgotten not only by society, but even fans. Ronda's next opponent, no one knows because they are all terrible. FIGHT HER OR STOP THE CONSTANT INSULTS.

Her Ovary-huggers have made her delusional. I dont care about her, as her skill level is well below the worst male fighter in the whole Zuffa org. The other girls heads are at least screwed on straight, which is a more important in a person

Oh yeah, how s not liking Ronda beta, wasting time hating her is stupid. Being a fan of what any male fighter could do simply because Ronda has a vag is closer to being beta than booing her.
Cyborg's put up more barriers preventing the fight than R3.

Her skill levels are clearly on par with men, that doesn't mean she could beat them but you're just hating if you don't think she has skills.

So why are you wasting time here hating on her if it'ls so stupid? Are you saying something about yourself?

I like watching fights and I appreciate and value dominance. Gender is irrelevant to me when it comes to combat sports.

dmtpanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:00 PM   #437
elanimalsantana

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterStoch View Post

No need to read past that, as you have no grasp of reality and/or are willfully ignorant of the facts. cyROID is the one putting up roadblocks, not Ronda. Everything from making the agreed upon fight @ 145 in SF not happen due to getting caught cheating to lying about not making weight 'cause she'll die and fleeing to Invicta, to ignoring the agreed upon (by Ronda) catchweight fight @ 140 24 hours after Olympic style random year round drug testing was put on the table. And FYI genius (sarcasm) Ronda has beaten more top 10 fighters than cyROID, and doesn't 'roid up to do it, so trashing Ronda's opponents is so stuuuupid since your hero (sarcasm again) has a weaker resume' than Ronda esp since cyROID fights blown up 125 and 135ers for the most part.

Keep living in fantasyland and be prepared to jump off a bridge along with the shertarded haters when and if cyRoid mans up (pun intended) and makes weight and Ronda beats her with relative ease.

Old 07-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #438
Babaganoosh

spade is a spade...dude is a dude.

Babaganoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:30 PM   #439
peytonlucy

Red Belt

What does it matter she has said she can beat any woman at any weight under bjj rules, could beat Cain under the right conditions, and would beat PBF?

peytonlucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:44 PM   #440
jmmj

Blue Belt

Honda would get double yellows on Sherdog, lol

jmmj is offline   Reply With Quote