Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 11-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #21
J Gunner

Orange Belt

vCash: 500
K Flo looks more queer every time he's on tv. That dumb hair cut and those goofy glasses. Come on man. You can't come to texas looking like that for UFC 171.

J Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:16 PM   #22
underhi2p

Green Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by edisraw View Post
At least not when they are representing the UFC as a company.

First I'll address the obvious. Dana should be able to talk somewhat about the UFC I.E. announce fights and events, but his peanut gallery about fighters and him getting butt hurt constantly when what exactly what he wanted doesn't happen needs to stop. Just STFU dude, let someone else be a the figure head president that does post fight scrum and gives out FOTN awards and what not and you just stand behind the curtain and take care of fighters in private. You are clearly too emotional and leave a bad taste in the mouth of most outsiders and main stream media trying to take MMA seriously.

Then K-Flo...you are archaic in your views on everything involving MMA. You don't believe damage is a part of MMA judging and it clearly states fights are judged on EFFECTIVE striking. The only cool about you is your hair and from the time you automatically tweeted you thought Davis beat Machida before the judges decision came out to your last 5 interviews where you just promote well time hugging as the past, present, and future of winning in MMA you make most of us facepalm. Go scout fighters or start a gym or something and stop stuttering your way through broadcasts and making Joe Rogan seem like the GOAT color commentator.

I understand both these people have fans as seen by their millions and hundreds of thousands of twitter followers respectively, but it's just my take on them and I think quite a few people agree. But I'm just a fan raging on the internet so I dunno.
Panties in a bunch?

WW-BJ Penn
LW-BJ Penn
BW-BJ Penn
FW-BJ Penn

I got five hundred in vcash
underhi2p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #23
I am the Walrus

White Belt

love kenflo

I am the Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:25 PM   #24
Cameo
Edgar Martinez Belt

vCash: 4130
this is the most "I have no opinion on this" thing I have every heard!

Old 11-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #25
neomage2021

Black Belt

you do realize effective striking doesn't necessarily mean damage right? If you are jabbing, teeping, and using lighter strikes that sets up your takedowns and submissions or those same strikes are keeping your opponent at bay and keeping them from being offense then your strikes ARE EFFECTIVE.

You are the one that doesn't seem to understand the basics of MMA scoring. Kenny knows more about MMA than you ever will

neomage2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #26
Shael

Brown Belt

vCash: 35338
1/10 Would not read again.

Shael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:34 PM   #27
Bob the Saget

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gunner View Post
K Flo looks more queer every time he's on tv. That dumb hair cut and those goofy glasses. Come on man. You can't come to texas looking like that for UFC 171.
wait a minute.

are you saying a man that, in your words, looks queer cant go to the land of steers and queers?

Bob the Saget is offline   Reply With Quote