Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:17 AM   #31
OldManGrip

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelmonfils View Post
You little white belt, I've been on here for years is this ur real account or are trolling? I stand by what I said Rumble lacks the skill to hold UFC gold and he's already over 30

When he was a WW I Thought he could've CRUSHED GSP, given the correct diet, dedication and trainers, 5 years later he's a LHW His KO power And TD Defense are his greatest skills and that IS NOT ENOUGH
yeah but so many fighters were over 30 when they won the belt.,,,, actually the majority of them mw and higher, hell silva was like 32 and kept it till 38

OldManGrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:18 AM   #32
OldManGrip

Brown Belt

Quote:
Gleason is like 5"10 how he can maybe fight at WW but at MW he'll be undersized.

You can't tell a fighter what division is best for him but a lot of sherdoggers act like cutting weight is a magical sword that can cut your enemies in half, cutting weight isn't a sword it's a razor blade it can hurt your opponent and it can hurt you ESPECIALLY If you don't know how to use it.
dudes actually like 5'7, he isn't that big, well he is wide as fuck but he would get killed at ww. There was some guy on here claiming he was 5'4. The tallest he is would be like 5'8, he is just very muscular

Old 08-26-2014, 03:30 AM   #33
Gaelmonfils

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManGrip View Post
yeah but so many fighters were over 30 when they won the belt.,,,, actually the majority of them mw and higher, hell silva was like 32 and kept it till 38

Ur right but I think that speaks more to the lack of talent and the infancy of our sport, there isn't a champion in the UFC (besides Hendricks) that is over 30 now

And that really goes I. Hand in hand with sports in general there will always be your Coutures your Favres, but they are exceptions rather than the rule

Gaelmonfils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:33 AM   #34
Kneepocalypse

Brown Belt

Gleison. Gleison.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:35 AM   #35
Gaelmonfils

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneepocalypse View Post
Gleison. Gleison.
I'm in bed on my phone, and I can't fight auto correct and these shertards both at once.

Gaelmonfils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:35 AM   #36
Lito Lapida

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by manapua View Post
Has he ever mentioned what he had to do to make 170?
jack off 24/7

Lito Lapida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:39 AM   #37
OldManGrip

Brown Belt

Quote:
Ur right but I think that speaks more to the lack of talent and the infancy of our sport, there isn't a champion in the UFC (besides Hendricks) that is over 30 now

And that really goes I. Hand in hand with sports in general there will always be your Coutures your Favres, but they are exceptions rather than the rule
this is true, a lot of fighters can be old bc experience trumps athletic ability, in the future it might not be so, but the money is still not good enough for the best athletes to want to get their heads caved in