Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 08-30-2014, 05:10 AM   #21
Selukrid612

Black Belt

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by krelianx View Post
"People saying they shouldn't buy the PPV... It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life."

I admire Dana and I think he has done an insane amount for the sport. But this card is simply horrendous and to charge $60 for it is outrageous. Fans have a right to complain about the deterioration of the sport they love, particularly when the talent is stocked in one organization. With 177 the UFC has put an indefensible sham of a PPV card which should be free, at best.
Top 10 sleaze ball in sports.

Selukrid612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 06:33 AM   #22
MajJamil

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
I really like the embedded videos, cool watching fighters before their fights

MajJamil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:00 PM   #23
TASTEofmySCYTHE

Red Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya View Post
TJ seems like a huge douche.

Soto seems cool.
I don't have a problem with TJ, but people tend to forget that he got a lot of shit for being cocky, arrogant, etc. on his season of TUF well.

Old 08-30-2014, 05:03 PM   #24
aquamanpunch

Silver Belt

Quote:
"People saying they shouldn't buy the PPV... It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life."

I admire Dana and I think he has done an insane amount for the sport. But this card is simply horrendous and to charge $60 for it is outrageous. Fans have a right to complain about the deterioration of the sport they love, particularly when the talent is stocked in one organization. With 177 the UFC has put an indefensible sham of a PPV card which should be free, at best.
You need to work on understanding context.

Old 08-30-2014, 05:16 PM   #25
TASTEofmySCYTHE

Red Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:

So what should he tell the fighters? That the card sucks, they suck, and not to put on a good show?

Old 08-30-2014, 07:19 PM   #26
Toco

Brown Belt

hahaha dana at the end

aldo #1 p4p

y = yeah
Toco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:27 PM   #27
krelianx

Red Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASTEofmySCYTHE View Post
So what should he tell the fighters? That the card sucks, they suck, and not to put on a good show?
I understand the context.

The point is, it's bullshit, and he shouldn't be in that position to begin with. Now we have him saying that we are hurting the fighters. It's not just hype, the man is deluded.