Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-27-2014, 01:44 PM   #101
mikezismike

Brown Belt

vCash: 119
loool

"Martial arts is not for hurting people, it's for protecting people." - Jackie
mikezismike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #102
LesnarHeadKick
Banned

vCash: 500
Lil Nog is going to totally destroy Rumble in a completely one sided affair. I'm betting 3 cars and my house on it.

LesnarHeadKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:53 PM   #103
Metallicalabran
Don't be scared homie!

Lol this was so obvious

Metallicalabran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:54 PM   #104
slappygsp

Blue Belt

This

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXMMA1 View Post
As much as I respect Lil Nog for his past accomplishments in the sport, I really don't see any possible way he beats Rumble, outside of a Hail Mary submission.

Only problem there is he needs to be able to get to the ground with Rumble. Easier said than done. I think Rumble will keep it standing out of respect for Nog's BJJ and Nog isn't taking him down either. Rumble easily defended every takedown from Davis and I see this being the same.

I honestly think we may be looking at a future champion in Rumble. Yea, he had his issues in the past, but he looks excellent at 205lbs. This is the weight class he should have always been at and I honestly don't see how he even managed to cut to Welterweight. He's looked great at LHW and has been putting everything together almost flawlessly. If he can continue at the rate he's been going, he's gonna be a problem for just about anybody in the division. KO power, speed, athleticism, solid wrestling both offensively and defensively.
Looks prescient...

- G. Jackson
slappygsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:01 PM   #105
jban

Brown Belt

Never thought i would see Lil Nog get destroyed by a former 170 pounder. It still baffles me that Rumble wasted so many years cutting down to 170. It goes to show that cutting so much weight is not always the right thing to do.

jban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 03:42 PM   #106
Human Bass

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jban View Post
Never thought i would see Lil Nog get destroyed by a former 170 pounder. It still baffles me that Rumble wasted so many years cutting down to 170. It goes to show that cutting so much weight is not always the right thing to do.
He should be a middleweight monster, but he fucked up his body too much trying WW. He didnt look any bigger than Lil Nog.

Human Bass is offline   Reply With Quote