Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-26-2014, 03:39 PM   #31
Got GOAT

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonCage View Post
Lmfao!

How cute!
Mos def. They are two proud parents of an adorable little soon-to-be cage fighter!

1-0 in account bets
2-0 in sig bets
Got GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #32
JayElectra
Paper Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got GOAT View Post
He acts like Gus purposely injured himself by being negligent in training. How retarded. Off topic for a second, are you going to be watching the Golovkin-Geale match tonight? I will be. Just curious.
Yeah, I'll be watching. It's good to see Golovkin fighting live bodies. Geale will be the best fighter he has fought so far, and he isn't the type of fighter to simply lie down. Gennady should win, but Geale should take him some rounds and maybe ask some questions of him.

-Diogenes
JayElectra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:09 PM   #33
Got GOAT

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayElectra View Post
Yeah, I'll be watching. It's good to see Golovkin fighting live bodies. Geale will be the best fighter he has fought so far, and he isn't the type of fighter to simply lie down. Gennady should win, but Geale should take him some rounds and maybe ask some questions of him.
Yep. I think Golovkin will get this too but stranger things have happened. This is a very important fight for both guys, especially Gennady.

1-0 in account bets
2-0 in sig bets
Got GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote