Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 01-01-2014, 05:06 PM   #81
chinarice
The People's Champ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power of Pain View Post
You are looking at it too literally and yes I know you are infatuated with Weidman too to not see that Silva has won fights while looking to be in trouble from bottom while he counters with strikes. Weidman was bleeding from his face for a reason.

But teen age girls on here like yourself cannot understand this.
Holy fuck these ridiculous posts. Who gives a flying fuck about what he did in the past? He didn't do it in this fight you delusional bastard.

He lost the 1st rounds of both fights handily and was finished in the 2nd of both fights.

Weidman bleeding doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot, seeing as Anderson lost in the 2nd round...

Had the roles been reversed, you'd be clamouring about Silva's awesome defensive technique and continued to masturbate to your Anderson Silva poster with your delusion glasses on, freeing yourself from facts and reality.

chinarice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:08 PM   #82
chinarice
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by claude View Post

Kosahka vs. Fedor 1- fedor get's a cut re-opened after an elbow from tsuyoshi who was wearing no elbow pads (thus illegal move). Fedor gets a loss that should have been ruled a nc.

Kohsaka vs. Fedor 2- fedor avenges his loss and destroys him

weidman vs. Silva 1- weidman outlclasses silva then ko's him
weidman vs. Silva 2- weidman outclaases silva, even flash ko0s him and then breaks his leg

similaties: None.

Well there is one. Both kosahka and silva were outclassed and lost by tko in the rematch.
qft

Old 01-01-2014, 05:10 PM   #83
CinemaKingdom

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TragicMatsu View Post
Apples and oranges. There is no comparison because in the case of Fedor-TK, the cut wasn't the issue as much as the strike that caused the cut (an elbow) was illegal. The Silva-Weidman is a freak injury caused by a perfectly legal check. So in one case the argument is about the illegality of the technique, in the other it is about a seriously freak injury.
Yup, it would have been like if Weidman kicked Anderson in the nuts (which is illegal) and got the win for it.

Twitter: @JiuJitsu34
CinemaKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:19 PM   #84
Power of Pain**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinarice View Post
Holy fuck these ridiculous posts. Who gives a flying fuck about what he did in the past? He didn't do it in this fight you delusional bastard.

He lost the 1st rounds of both fights handily and was finished in the 2nd of both fights.

Of course you don't want to acknowledge logic because teen aged girls like you are to mentally inadequate to understand logic and want to go by delusions.

Quote:
Weidman bleeding doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot, seeing as Anderson lost in the 2nd round...

The fact that you cannot understand how Silva's pattern of fighting grapplers in the past coincides with this fight shows how you know jack shit about fighting. So much to the point that you want to lie to yourself and make believe Weidman won that fight "handily" when in reality it was a case of a freak accident. Lying to yourself will not make it true.

Quote:
Had the roles been reversed, you'd be clamouring about Silva's awesome defensive technique and continued to masturbate to your Anderson Silva poster with your delusion glasses on, freeing yourself from facts and reality.
The fact that you project homosexual thoughts in your head and manifest it on here proves my point. Your deep crush towards Weidman is the reason why you are so engaged in my post to come off as a hostile teen age chick.

Too easy.

Power of Pain** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:21 PM   #85
chinarice
The People's Champ

Quote:
Of course you don;t want to acknowledge logic because teen aged girls like you are to mentally inadequate to understand logic and want to go by delusions.

The fact that you cannot understand how Silva's pattern of fighting grapplers in the past coincides with this fight shows how you know jack shit about fighting. So much to the point that you want to lie to yourself and make believe Weidman won that fight "handily" when in reality it was a case of a freak accident. Lying to yourself will not make it true.

The fact that you project homosexual thoughts and manifest it on heres proves my point. You deep crush towards Weidman is the reason why you are so engaged in my post to come out as a hostile teen age chick.

Too easy.
I'm sorry, you will need to type in a language other than "retard", for me to seriously reply to this. This is way too much stupid in one post for me to seriously acknowledge. When you learn how to spell words correctly, I will acknowledge you as someone worth replying to more.

Thanks for playing.

Old 01-01-2014, 05:25 PM   #86
Perrichet
Gooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty One View Post
Silva fans looking for anything to feel better about Silva getting demolished twice now lol
Basically. This thread reeks of that

Old 01-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #87
Power of Pain**
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinarice View Post
I'm sorry, you will need to type in a language other than "retard", for me to seriously reply to this. This is way too much stupid in one post for me to seriously acknowledge. When you learn how to spell words correctly, I will acknowledge you as someone worth replying to more.

Thanks for playing.

YES!!! YES!!!

The typical "GRAMMAR NAZI" attempt at a comeback to offset the fact that you don't have any other rebuttal to my post except for you to cry like a little chick on how I don't have supposed secretarial skills.

Thank you for indirectly admitting that you have no rebuttal because your brain is too mentally impair to come back with anything logical that actually pertains to the argument.

Last edited by Power of Pain**; 01-01-2014 at 05:34 PM.
Power of Pain** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:34 PM   #88
Dennis Reynolds

Orange Belt

That's just a really shitty comparison. Anderson nuthuggers are officially the GOAT of delusional fans.

Dennis Reynolds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:45 PM   #89
NoBiasJustMMA

Silver Belt

Quote:
I am talking about both ending due to a freak accident. Getting cup open is a freak accident.
Not from elbows it's not, you're being very liberal with the phrase freak accident.

MW Weidman
WW Diaz, Lawler, Kampmann
LW Gomi, Pettis, Alvarez, Khabib N.
NoBiasJustMMA is offline   Reply With Quote