Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > The Wasteland

The Wasteland Pro Wrestling, Fantasy Matchups, Rehashed MMA, Chat threads, etc.

Old 05-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #61
Cooliox

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticmayhem View Post
Martial arts is just martial arts. You can be the kung fu master in your own mind but if you never put it to the test then who gives a shit.
A martial arts master is he who never gets into physical altercations.

Now cry more. The mirror doesn't lie.

Old 05-15-2014, 11:49 PM   #62
voxom

Brown Belt

Quote:
positive emotions about what? excited about what? happy about what?

Just stop. You can see the level of happiness coinciding with the level of brutality most times. A split decision win gets a a simple smile. I brutal KO gets a back flip. Both wins so what's the difference, genius?
about winning.

have you ever seen a person in any other sport celebrate when they score a goal? ar they doing it because scoring the goal physically hurt someone else?

and the difference is adrenaline. there is not as much of a adrenaline rush when you win a split decision.

demian maia after being dong hyun kim.

notice how he is celebrating and is happy?

What is your favorite technique?

"Submit my opponent without him hurting me or me hurting him."-demian maia

if you think fighter get excited because they physically hurt someone else you are retarded. simple as that.

why do you think fighters go and check on each other when they might be hurt? aren't they supposed to be happy that they physically hurt them?

voxom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #63
chaoticmayhem

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooliox View Post
A martial arts master is he who never gets into physical altercations.

Now cry more. The mirror doesn't lie.
Dumbest post ever.

chaoticmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:37 AM   #64
Cyantist

Black Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
If coolio the kung fu master of 20+ years got within 15 feet of Ronda he would literally shit his fuckin pants with fear.
Daily reminder that coolio thinks cranks are never practiced in BJJ and that any gyms that do so are savages. Also aparantly lives in thailand or some shit, aka payak part 2

Cyantist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:40 AM   #65
chaoticmayhem

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxom View Post
about winning.

have you ever seen a person in any other sport celebrate when they score a goal? ar they doing it because scoring the goal physically hurt someone else?

and the difference is adrenaline. there is not as much of a adrenaline rush when you win a split decision.

demian maia after being dong hyun kim.

notice how he is celebrating and is happy?

What is your favorite technique?

"Submit my opponent without him hurting me or me hurting him."-demian maia

if you think fighter get excited because they physically hurt someone else you are retarded. simple as that.

why do you think fighters go and check on each other when they might be hurt? aren't they supposed to be happy that they physically hurt them?
It not adrenaline; it's endorphins. I would say the adrenaline plummets when a fight is over.

chaoticmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:40 PM   #66

Green Belt

Quote:
It was actually the most crybaby bullshit post ever, in the history of not only sherdog but the universe. By endorsing it you prove to everyone you are full of shit also. Congrats.
do u even quote function

24K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:13 AM   #67
Lord Fauntleroy

White Belt

Quote:
Wrong. Tate started it girl. There was never a problem with Ronda until she dropped down and got the title shot. Then Tate suddenly had a problem.
There's really no point in saying anything to you tragic Rousey hard-on wielders is there?

Old 05-20-2014, 01:51 AM   #68
warriorscomeout

Black Belt

Quote:
If coolio the kung fu master of 20+ years got within 15 feet of Ronda he would literally shit his fuckin pants with fear.
Calm down kiddo, Ronda still won't like you.

Edit: Fuck - this dude has an obsession, its a wall of Ronda/Tate/WMMA posts from him. I bet his previous account got banned for over-eager whiteknighting Ronda.

Posts I can see start from 2014.

Last edited by warriorscomeout; 05-20-2014 at 03:20 AM.
warriorscomeout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:19 PM   #69
Sigsaur27

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooliox View Post
But actually, the sad part is that 2 of these women they just met last year. Like her and Marina are 'besties' no doubt. But then the other 2 women are already part of her "family" as she puts it.

Like it hasn't been that long you know. It makes you realize that Ronda just doesn't have any long-term friends. The people that she works with - her trainers, managers, etc... are her friends.

Like where are the friends she grew up with in school, or in the same neighborhood, or went to college with, perhaps worked with before her career went places.

Instead you always just see her associating with people that she's met through her stardom.

That should tell you enough about what kind of a person Ronda Rousey is. And if I'm not mistaken, Miesha mentioned that Ronda hasn't been in relationship in forever (her words were actually much harsher).

The thing is we've seen this woman behave like a crazy person on TV, we've seen the way she treats people... the way she treats her coworkers. She had a falling out with the producers of the show and came out to say she never watched TUF. She came out to diss the show.

We've seen how she can behave autistic sometimes. She admits in an interview herself that her mom (Miss Doctor) thought Ronda was autistic growing up. When Miesha was celebrating her team member's win on TUF, Ronda went up to her like "You laugh at my girl's pain, i'm gonna break you". Something like that.

She said repeatedly "I'm gonna break that girl" "get ready to wipe your ass with the other hand".

Holy fucking hell. We let her get away with all this because it draws attention to MMA. If this wasn't a person on TV, she'd be getting some serious help right now.

That's what she needs, she needs to get help. She talks about how her mother used to wake her up with arm bars in the middle of the night when she was a child. Or how her mother would force her to enter tournaments injured.

Sure, this all played a part in her success... but it kinda messes a person up. Some people can overcome, but it looks like Ronda is having a hard time.

I mean there's more to life than MMA. I'm sure she wants to have a family and children one day. If she doesn't get help and keeps having these outbursts everywhere, it's not going to be healthy

/rant /emo
Spot on....and I know this is late and no one will ever read it but I don't have a lot oftime to come on here...

Sigsaur27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:21 PM   #70
Sigsaur27

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Keyser_Soze_ View Post
Same reason you walk around with a sock in your pants. Trying to make something small look ... not so small...
Zing!!!!!

Sigsaur27 is offline   Reply With Quote