Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 11-10-2013, 09:48 AM   #11
eforrest04

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleyChamp View Post
Just watching the post fight press conference and Sarafian is saying that loads of people have been telling him that he should of got FON so he isn't to dissaponted with his loss since the fans enjoyed his fight so much. Didn't he hear the whole stadium boo most of the fight?
Don't fighters realise that everyone says shit like that after a fight to make them feel better about losing. How can he be so deluded to just block all of the boes out of his brain. I notice a lot of fighters do this even in fights that the crowd booed throughout. Their trainer or friends obviously tell them it was a great fight and they believe that over the whole stadium of fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVVMk9NTvTQ

14:30
the booing wasnt for him but he is a bit confused as far as fight of the night goes

Buy a time machine go back in time, stop your parents from fucking...
eforrest04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:49 AM   #12
pdoogie2001

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Editing View Post
Why are people who work at Wal-mart so deluded? Why are Sherdog posters? Sorry bro, this is just how the world is, some people think too highly of themselves.
ANd generally those people are the ones calling professional athletes deluded on the internet--TS have you ever been in the cage with a trained killer (I won't say "another" trained killer because clearly you are not one) trying to knock your head off in front of thousands of people? Didn't think so. Maybe he was focused on winning his fight rather than the popularity contest TS seems to think he was there for. More proof that the worst thing about mixed martial arts is the fans.

pdoogie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #13
BKMMAFAN

Black Belt

vCash: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBJJGuy View Post
A thread about deluded fighters and no one has mentioned Brendan Schaub??

wtf
Shut it down.

BKMMAFAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:09 AM   #14
DaleyChamp

Purple Belt

vCash: 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdoogie2001 View Post
ANd generally those people are the ones calling professional athletes deluded on the internet--TS have you ever been in the cage with a trained killer (I won't say "another" trained killer because clearly you are not one) trying to knock your head off in front of thousands of people? Didn't think so. Maybe he was focused on winning his fight rather than the popularity contest TS seems to think he was there for. More proof that the worst thing about mixed martial arts is the fans.
I have had several fights as recently as yesterday not that its anything to do with this. BUT wtf are you talking about, I am not questioning him as a fighter. I am talking about how strange it is that he was talking about how everyone loved the fight when most of the stadium was booing it.

DaleyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:19 AM   #15
The Judas Pig
󾓪 SLACKER BELT 󾓪

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleyChamp View Post
I have had several fights as recently as yesterday not that its anything to do with this. BUT wtf are you talking about, I am not questioning him as a fighter. I am talking about how strange it is that he was talking about how everyone loved the fight when most of the stadium was booing it.
Why don't you get a pro/amateur fighter tag?

Pillow fights with your boyfriends don't count tho, unfortunately.

Hapa
Askren
JoJo
The Judas Pig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #16
ilfirin

Brown Belt

Probably the least entertaining fight on the card. FotN? GTFO.