Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 01-08-2014, 12:53 AM   #71
tasticles

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
The fight could've gone either way. Granted its been a loooong time since I watched it, but as I recall Bas stopped getting owned, and Randleman would drag him to the mat but do nothing with it but lay in his guard and eat repeated elbows. Bas beat his ass off of his back and turned things up. Given the had 0 TDD and got his shit smashed for a while I can see why fans would be upset at the decision. That is just my opinion.

tasticles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:55 AM   #72
tasticles

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAPrivateer View Post
When the hell will most people know quantum chromodynamics or that the only reason Anderson Silva even became champ was because he was in an incredibly shallow division with hardly any talented wrestlers? Because most people don't know very much, and never will.
Are you serious? Anderson was given a murderers row for the most part. Age caught up with him.

tasticles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:56 AM   #73
ThunderL1ps

Green Belt

Quote:
When the hell will most people know quantum chromodynamics or that the only reason Anderson Silva even became champ was because he was in an incredibly shallow division with hardly any talented wrestlers? Because most people don't know very much, and never will.
I know that Paulo Filho was forced to go to the WEC because they didn't want to have him face Anderson Silva. Number two or three fighter in that division at the time and forced to go to the WEC.....

Does that count for something?

ThunderL1ps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:58 AM   #74
Fresh Burek

Brown Belt

vCash: 578
Yea Bas lost that fight. Back then judging was probably corrupt as hell though, so no surprise that the more popular Bas won.

Fresh Burek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:06 AM   #75
tshort**
Banned

Quote:
Easy big guy.

tshort** is offline   Reply With Quote