Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 10-01-2014, 06:50 AM   #41
plekz

Purple Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ughugh View Post
Here's an idea:

You say you have the best interest of swedish fighters at heart...

Then how about if you and your handful of shunned nutcase Law of Jante swedes simply stopped derailing every thread about them with weird ass nonsense like the above? Like if you want to pin point one specific thing that is detrimental to people joining in it's all the insane drama you consistently bring to these threads.

What I'M doing on the other hand is no different than how the scotts hype Jojo or the irish hype Conor etc. So the difference here is YOU. A tail of creepy ass psychos with mental issues (ADHD and a criminal record in your case) that go crazy every time someone "embarrasses" you by showing some enthusiasm or whatever else that might set you off.

Edit: I took the bait. Fuck this guy.
Nonsense? Then show all the threads for the support of the guys who actually need it, show the breakdowns of Backstrom's game (you know the things that actually matter & makes him worthy of the praise)

And sorry to dissapoint but i do not in any way have a criminal record, closest thing you'll come happened when i was 14 meaning it's been gone a while now.

All you do is copy & paste already prepared 'packages' of shit to post whenever one of these threads pop up. And ''creepy ass psychos'' ? How certifiable would one have to be really to lower themselves to the point of slandering victims?

Talk about a prime example of the pot calling the kettle the 'N' word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docile View Post
Some posts contain entire interviews and gifs and interesting opinions, and some are clearly just there to spite and aggravate, care to guess which ones are of higher quality?

This forum could be so great if it weren't for people acting like you.
Hey look, all we need now is GotGOAT and the whole gang of Gustafsson's assault victims slander army will be out in full force. So do you guys have like one of those Batman esque floodlights that'll just light up the sky whenever it's time for you to spring into action? Or maybe you have secret power rings?

Last edited by plekz; 10-01-2014 at 06:56 AM.
plekz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:03 AM   #42
Docile

Quote:
Originally Posted by plekz View Post
Hey look, all we need now is GotGOAT and the whole gang of Gustafsson's assault victims slander army will be out in full force. So do you guys have like one of those Batman esque floodlights that'll just light up the sky whenever it's time for you to spring into action? Or maybe you have secret power rings?
Now you're surprised that people are showing up in interesting threads?

You truly have no clue what this forum is for, do you?

Stupefying.

Old 10-01-2014, 07:39 AM   #43
HeexX

Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docile View Post
Now you're surprised that people are showing up in interesting threads?

You truly have no clue what this forum is for, do you?

Stupefying.
We're clearly the problem, not him. Should tell him something when literally everyone here is against him. That self-insight is crippling though. He just don't get it.

Old 10-01-2014, 07:52 AM   #44
plekz

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeexX View Post
We're clearly the problem, not him. Should tell him something when literally everyone here is against him. That self-insight is crippling though. He just don't get it.
Do you understand the meaning of ''literally'' ? In swedish it would be 'bokstavligen' which means by no exceptions. In this case it's you and three friends. So for ''litteraly'' to be useable for you here boy we would have to redefine the definition of litteraly.

plekz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #45
Docile

Quote:
I don't believe it's true, I mean it can't be can it? Must be a troll with a crap sense of humour surely?

Going after the most informative and extensive posts in the entire thread completely unprovoked, and by claiming they ought to contain technical breakdowns and hurrdyhurrdyhurr. The irony surely can't be lost on him.

Old 10-01-2014, 07:57 AM   #46
Docile

Quote:
Do you understand the meaning of ''literally'' ? In swedish it would be 'bokstavligen' which means by no exceptions. In this case it's you and three friends. So for ''litteraly'' to be useable for you here boy we would have to redefine the definition of litteraly.
Another quality post on this here MMA forum, you're setting the bar high, keep at it.

Old 10-01-2014, 08:02 AM   #47
HerpDerp

Purple Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
And honestly - just ignorelist this plekz kid if you don't keep him for unintentional comedy. He's just a constant annoyance, always negative, always looking for that next textbattle.
Yep, there goes another one.

I usually pre-emptively ignore the worst posters before it gets too bad - sometimes you just immediately recognize a toxic poster you just don't want to see in the middle of an interesting discussion that you're either following or participating in. I've seen some decent posts from Plekz too, but those seem to be kind of few and far between.

...and you, you chowder-head yokel, you blithering hayseed. You've had enough of me?"
HerpDerp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:52 AM   #48
Squarechoke

Silver Belt

Quote:
If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have any of that talk in this thread so you, and no one else, is to blame for this being dragged up again. You're actively working to have more of this, regardless if you like it or not.

Squarechoke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:54 AM   #49
Lunkee

Blue Belt

vCash: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ughugh View Post
Cheers mate. I appreciate the support.

I would just ignore plekz if I were you. He's actively trolling swedish fighters on swedish forums as well and he's been "voted off the island" plenty of times already. This new angle is "interesting" but it all comes from the same source of attention seeking and depravity. If he wasn't such a boring twerp he would join in on the support like the rest of us but some people simply love being miserable.

Oh well.
Swedish forums? vad har jag missat?

Favourite fighter. Pulver
Lunkee is online now   Reply With Quote