Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > The Wasteland

The Wasteland Pro Wrestling, Fantasy Matchups, Rehashed MMA, Chat threads, etc.

Old 08-09-2014, 05:20 PM   #61
BROWNPRIDE4LIFE
Banned

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB777 View Post
Like the other people who made the same incorrect comment...show me anywhere that I said or implied that I hated them. You can't, right? Make things up to seem clever.
sounds like loser talk to me

BROWNPRIDE4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #62
RB777

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNPRIDE4LIFE View Post
sounds like loser talk to me
Did you ever get an A in English? Ever get an A in comprehension? If so, please put it to use here. Thanks.

RB777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #63
BROWNPRIDE4LIFE
Banned

Quote:
Did you ever get an A in English? Ever get an A in comprehension? If so, please put it to use here. Thanks.
theres that loser talk I talked about

BROWNPRIDE4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 07:48 PM   #64
RB777

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNPRIDE4LIFE View Post
theres that loser talk I talked about
That's funny, I skipped a grade and graduated the youngest in my senior class, was the MVP for soccer, co-captain of the lacrosse team, elected to senior class office without running, was the youngest in my college class, have won running races, bike races, received six US patents and sold products I designed in fourteen countries.

You made up something again to make yourself seem clever, but at the end of the day, the facts make you look silly. I am also Brown and proud.

What loser were you talking about?

Old 08-09-2014, 08:39 PM   #65
Glen S

Green Belt

Quote:
That's funny, I skipped a grade and graduated the youngest in my senior class, was the MVP for soccer, co-captain of the lacrosse team, elected to senior class office without running, was the youngest in my college class, have won running races, bike races, received six US patents and sold products I designed in fourteen countries.

You made up something again to make yourself seem clever, but at the end of the day, the facts make you look silly. I am also Brown and proud.

What loser were you talking about?
Easy big wheel....and in your downtime from being the Dos Equis (sp) man you make shit threads....I'm calling bullshit on TS resume ffrom heaven....or he really is Doogie Houserin disguise

Old 08-09-2014, 08:43 PM   #66
RedGladiator

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurabinette View Post
I can't imagine anyone hating an athlete for his guts, courage, skill or determination.
That would make no sense.

People are rarely hated for their qualities.
courage, skill or determination when leads to fame and wealth and chicks leads to jealousy leads to hate by some

RedGladiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:32 PM   #67
RB777

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen S View Post
Easy big wheel....and in your downtime from being the Dos Equis (sp) man you make shit threads....I'm calling bullshit on TS resume ffrom heaven....or he really is Doogie Houserin disguise
Name it. What are you calling bs on? On someone you have never met. Keyboard commandos on suicide missions. Come on...Vancouver is better than that!

Old 08-09-2014, 10:38 PM   #68
RB777

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedGladiator View Post
courage, skill or determination when leads to fame and wealth and chicks leads to jealousy leads to hate by some
So true. The worse part is they can't control it and they don't have the self determination to do something better themselves. Just put down people in the spotlight from a safe distance.

Old 08-11-2014, 07:40 PM   #69
Glen S

Green Belt

Quote:
Name it. What are you calling bs on? On someone you have never met. Keyboard commandos on suicide missions. Come on...Vancouver is better than that!
Anyone who feels the need to list their accomplishments on an anonymous forum is either full of shit or very insecure....which is it?