Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Old 11-16-2013, 02:45 AM   #21
HydralisK

Brown Belt

vCash: 1195
Alcohol poisoning?

Bigg Rigg War Wagon. The Chris War Wagon.

Fins up Foes Down.
HydralisK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:06 AM   #22
jackUKmma

White Belt

vCash: 500
It's clever editing, Davey didn't do anything wrong I don't think. He was at UFC Manchester with Mike Wooten and was his usual happy go lucky self. They try to make out its a really bad incident, if it was they wouldn't still have him around. And there's no way they give Anthony a free pass to the final they'd make him fight someone else for it

jackUKmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:25 AM   #23
Cyantist

Black Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackUKmma View Post
It's clever editing, Davey didn't do anything wrong I don't think. He was at UFC Manchester with Mike Wooten and was his usual happy go lucky self. They try to make out its a really bad incident, if it was they wouldn't still have him around. And there's no way they give Anthony a free pass to the final they'd make him fight someone else for it
Uh no. If the situation with Bollinger appears again he gets the same choice. It is the commission that offers the choice, UFC can't override it.

I think Davey is awesome but part of me wants Bollinger to get free passes all the way to the end and then win the damn thing

Cyantist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:27 AM   #24
FrankieNYC

Brown Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyantist View Post
I think Davey is awesome but part of me wants Bollinger to get free passes all the way to the end and then win the damn thing
Bollinger?

-

-
FrankieNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:30 AM   #25
EndlessCritic

Red Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly View Post
Will it be the first time where there's an episode without any fights (excluding recaps)?
Huh?

Did you watch season 1?

Episodes 1, 2, and 5 had no fight.

But please sherdog, tell me more about how Season 1 was the best season of TUF.

EndlessCritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #26
jackUKmma

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyantist View Post
Uh no. If the situation with Bollinger appears again he gets the same choice. It is the commission that offers the choice, UFC can't override it.

The same choice to fight or not to fight? UFC don't have to give him a free pass to anything if they don't want to. If the commission gives him the choice and he decides not to fight the UFC simply put an alternative fighter in

Old 11-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #27
SmilesNCries**
Banned

It's definitely going to be Grant not making weight. When Dana said that never happened in the history of TUF, he's referring to the fact that a person could go through to the finale without vsing anyone apart from eliminations. But i guess that does include a family mishap of Grant's. Hopefully not.

SmilesNCries** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #28
jackUKmma

White Belt

There is a fight next week. They don't show it in the clips as it's just not the fight we all thought it was going to be. It would obviously spoil the surprise if they showed the clip

Old 11-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #29
VIP1349

Red Belt

vCash: 664
Yeah I am thinking Grant misses weight and someone else steps in to fight. I don't think even Anthony would want to go all the way without a fight.

No way its family issues, if they use family issues to hype the fight I'd be pretty upset.

VIP1349 is offline   Reply With Quote