Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-25-2014, 05:03 PM   #21
Darwinist
Super Simian

vCash: 500
He will lose again, sulk again, retire again.

Old 07-25-2014, 05:04 PM   #22
textwarrior

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAProfessional View Post
Three fight deal. Lets see him fight Lawler (eventually probably for his third fight) I'm bettin he beats Matt Brown and could even beat Hendricks but if the stars align it would be an awesome fight. Some other fights I wanna see:

~ MacDonald- Revenge his brothers loss and I think he would have a field day with Rory's awkward personality and questionable drive to finish

~ Tyron Woodley- A win against Woodley would be huge for another run at the title

~ Thiago Alves- Both great strikers and push the pace. I think Thiago would kick his legs off though but I could see him getting subbed too.

~Matt Brown- Any fight with Matt Brown is a good one but against Diaz it would be an awesome slugfest
I like watching nick diaz, always have. But, I won't think anything until he fights. I got so sick of wanting to see him fight and all the let down drama with it. His drama with losing too...just sort of sick with it. I know its geared towards gsp wreslters but that is his problem. He has not fixed that problem and probably never will....still a great fight but whatever.....when he fights I will watch but I will not expect anything from him for all the let downs.

textwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 01:26 PM   #23
MMAProfessional

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by textwarrior View Post
I like watching nick diaz, always have. But, I won't think anything until he fights. I got so sick of wanting to see him fight and all the let down drama with it. His drama with losing too...just sort of sick with it. I know its geared towards gsp wreslters but that is his problem. He has not fixed that problem and probably never will....still a great fight but whatever.....when he fights I will watch but I will not expect anything from him for all the let downs.
Yeah he pretty much beats any non-wrestler. I think he beat Condit but still he is always fun to watch but because of his style if he fights wrestlers it becomes boring. They don't want to stand with him because of his solid stand up but when they take him down they lay there so they don't create opening for him to submit them.