Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Old 11-29-2013, 12:22 AM   #11
BionicCommando

Red Belt

vCash: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
Yeah, I was wondering about the women who aren't getting a fight. Baezler and Moras?

I know White wasn't sold on Moras, and maybe the crying/ apologizing thing she did to White didn't help.....

Baezler didn't really do much to help her cause either. I think it will take some good Invicta fights for her to get another chance.....

But I don't know.

Injuries. I believe Baszler was supposed to fight Roxy and Moras fight Raquel but #DemInjuries.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:12 AM   #12
eon001

Green Belt

vCash: 500
To be fair on Beal, he lost to the guy that made it to the final. (And probabaly win the show)
I think Beal and Wooten deserve a sympathy fight off.

eon001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:26 AM   #13
MANIAC123
BRIAN WILSON BELT

vCash: 108791
During the weigh-ins yesterday they said all the women are getting a chance but only the two male finalists are, in my opinion Beal and Wooten deserve a fight, I can understand them not giving Hill another chance and Fisette has already had two chances during the tournament.

A cheat.

Come at me, scousers.

I regularly bang trannies, but I'm not gay.If they view themselves as women why shouldn't I? Y'all are missing out.
MANIAC123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:16 AM   #14
Futureal

Purple Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eon001 View Post
To be fair on Beal, he lost to the guy that made it to the final. (And probabaly win the show)
I think Beal and Wooten deserve a sympathy fight off.
I agree; if they're going to get a fight it should be against each other with the loser leaving town.

Futureal is online now   Reply With Quote