Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-15-2014, 03:16 PM   #81
Morox

Green Belt

vCash: 500
I almost forgot... I work for a production company in Vancouver and right now I'm cutting together an interview from Rener Grace. I have a bunch of broll from the last event that was held here a few weeks ago. A lot of grappling and prepping behind the scenes. Unfortunately, I didn't get to shoot the footage but if I did, I would have had ring side seats.

Morox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #82
Still Holdin

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sano1 View Post
The largest economy with the largest external debt. What are you, about 17,000,000,000,000 dollars in debt? And that is not a typo.

Most popular destination for immigrants to make a better life, working dead end jobs boardering on slave like conditions, while subsequently being chastised in the media and living mostly in secluded communities.

Land of the free, yet your imprisonment rate is at least 700 pr. 100.000 person, highest or tied for any country in the world (depending on the source).

Let's not forget about all the warmongering, zionism, school shootings, lobbyism, corruption or the hands you've had in pretty much any major international catastrophy, like when the CIA funded Bin Laden against the soviets. Fueling "terrorism" and selling guns to murdering governments all over the world.

The US was in fact the biggest exporter of arms in the world from 2008-2012, accounting for around 30% of sales worldwide, now only to take second place last year, just behind Russia.

And you have like what, 50 million people living below the poverty line?

Most Americans are delusional about both their current and former history. I wouldn't be too patriotic if I was you guys. That's not to say that it's all bad, but you can be pretty blind sometimes.

You are very powerful, I give you that.

Relax Denmark, aka the country that lets other countries tell it what the fuck to do.

Old 07-15-2014, 03:24 PM   #83
Mikeyz

Silver Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209Homie View Post
I'd rather work at Walmart.
LOL! That's awesome.

cute and yet sexy

fun but not crazy

sexy but not slutty

tough but not butchy