Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 12-29-2013, 03:49 AM   #21
Toxxus

vCash: 976
Have to agree that this was more impressive than Miesha "Mediocre" Tate getting subbed again.

Miesha's 0-3 in her last 3 outings. Can we just be done with her now?

Old 12-29-2013, 03:54 AM   #22
jarwillie

Orange Belt

vCash: 500
I love Jim Miller, he is by far my favorite LW of all time. Every fight he is in is fun to watch. Sherdog and fans a like always say oh he will lose, Jim can't win this fight. I am glad it takes him being screwed out of his SOTN by public enemy number 1 to finally give him props.

My favorite sub of his is still against Olivieira when everyone thought he was going to get murked. His Jiu jitsu is no joke

I remember his fight before Kamal. One of my friends got to meet him and told Jim I thought he would be future champ. SO he signed a card for me that said "Future champ" Jim Miller. Pretty cool stuff, then Henderson and Diaz happened...oh well, still enjoy his fights.

Old 12-29-2013, 03:57 AM   #23
Lucifer Alpha

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarwillie View Post
I love Jim Miller, he is by far my favorite LW of all time. Every fight he is in is fun to watch. Sherdog and fans a like always say oh he will lose, Jim can't win this fight. I am glad it takes him being screwed out of his SOTN by public enemy number 1 to finally give him props.

My favorite sub of his is still against Olivieira when everyone thought he was going to get murked. His Jiu jitsu is no joke

I remember his fight before Kamal. One of my friends got to meet him and told Jim I thought he would be future champ. SO he signed a card for me that said "Future champ" Jim Miller. Pretty cool stuff, then Henderson and Diaz happened...oh well, still enjoy his fights.
dat cocky son of a...oh wait I thought you said Jones.

youtu.be/-u__jYLsnJ0
Lucifer Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:04 AM   #24
jarwillie

Orange Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer Alpha View Post
dat cocky son of a...oh wait I thought you said Jones.
HAHA! I think he did it to just pump up one of his fans. I think after that fight he even said it was time for him to get the belt. but Benson kicked the shit out of him.

Old 12-29-2013, 04:14 AM   #25
mario40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShreddinMMA View Post
I thought that deserved SoTN over Rousey's armbar.

He submitted a 3rd degree black belt from his back tonight. That is INCREDIBLY impressive.

Always will be a miller fan. The dude always shows up to fucking fight.
Exactly what you said. His sub was quicker and over a more accomplished grapller. Plus it was kind of unorthodox how he did it. I like Miller (although he's not one of my personal faves), I respect the shit out of the guy. Dude is a beast! I bet he's a guy not a lot of folks get excited about having to fight.

I really think he earned sub of the night, I mean Ronda had a sick armbar, but she got fight of the night so ya haha.

mario40 is offline   Reply With Quote