Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > Muay Thai and Kickboxing

Muay Thai and Kickboxing Fist and Feet Fighting Forum Discussion.

Old 03-05-2014, 11:52 AM   #11
Snubnoze707
มวยไทย

vCash: 500
That's awesome of you JWP, those live streams are always a gamble so you certainly aren't the first to have issues and not the last. Hopefully in the future you will find a reliable streaming company or even better a network to broadcast. You should look into AXS in the states that shows a lot of MMA and does Lion Fight Muay Thai as well. You've gained a lot of attention here through MMA contacts and you got a great product I think it would do well.

Snubnoze707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #12
Yodsanan

Brown Belt

vCash: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
After being in contact with the company I found out the web provider failed after the amount of traffic all trying to download at once. I sincerely apologise and plan to refund everybody their money back in the next few days. I am also happy to announce that I will be uploading the whole event in the next week for everyone to see the show for free.
Hopefully now we can iron out all the bugs for a better production in the future.
Thank you.
jwp
Already doing a better job then yokkao.

Yodsanan is offline   Reply With Quote