Originally Posted by Dbreiden83080
KO'd in under a minute? She got kneed to the body one time went down for an instant and as the referee was stopping the fight she was popping back up that is hardly what I would term a legitimate KO..
Reading comprehension and basic deductive reasoning
1) How could Sara be out striking her for the first few minutes if the fight was over in 66 seconds? The last 6 was of her crumbling.
2) I said just over a minute not just under
3) Exactly what holes in Ronda's game did she discover in the minute before getting finished?
4) And whether you consider it a KO is irrelevant. That's how it was ruled. Liver shots hurt. I think the stoppage saved her more pain.
5) Whether she agreed with the stoppage, her losing was hardly something people were not expecting.
Not sure what your opinion on the stoppage changes about the points I made