Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 12-16-2013, 03:22 AM   #31
Bokelj

Green Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlightnbs View Post
And that's the only way to beat Nick Diaz, by points. It's within the rules and that's fine, but all of the people trying to discredit him as a fighter need to realize that nobody is willing to try to sub him or KO him.
Nate got stopped, donīt see why Nick couldnīt be.

I really like their fighting style. But people really get ahead of themselves. Your chin catches up to you eventually. The sport evolves real fast and aside from the occasional axe kick and glimpses of TDD I donīt see a lot that changed.

Still laughed seeing this

~ Mark Twain
Bokelj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 05:14 AM   #32
zbigniewz

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButthurtFanboy View Post
GSP vs. Hendricks comes to mind where everyone judged it in favor of Hendricks but Sherdoggers still keep saying that Hendricks lost fair and square.. however when we talk about a fighter that doesn't have millions of butthurt fans then I guess these things can be brought out in an argument.

I guess only right decision is the one where the person who has more fans wins.
i only busted that out because the other dude said that besides the judges everyone thought diaz won, which just isn't true. i'm not trying to argue who won the fight, i'm just showing how stupid the other guy's statement was. lol

zbigniewz is offline   Reply With Quote