Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:27 AM   #151
TreeSmoker

White Belt

vCash: 500
OP is so far from funny it hurts. Seriously try harded..

Old 08-11-2014, 01:34 AM   #152
TreeSmoker

White Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaydawg View Post
Nobody has said JJ can't lose. Some things never change around here. People always read what they want to read no matter what.

This has never been about "anything can happen". Sure it can. This is about skill and talent. I look at it add if they were to fight 10 times. Someone else said it earlier, JJ probably wins 8 of those fights.

The question was presented to DC fan boys, what makes you believe he is going to win this fight. Some answered with their thoughts. Most just called me a troll, pointed out how I was a white belt caliber poster, our just completely missed everything said.

It is typical, and why as you get older, places like this don't appeal to you anymore.

not to mention, there is a reason that the UFC target market is 18-35. You eventually see enough in your life that you don't fall for promotion and marketing as well. And you get busier with important things in life and have to pick and choose your time more wisely.

I look forward to this fight. If anything, I think some of you have convinced me DC has a better shot than I originally thought. That makes the fight more interesting and I have more to look for.
You're right. After 35 you become awesome. But at the same time an old loser referencing one of the worst movies of all time.

Also no one under 35 has responsibilities.

"This is all about skill and talent" You're right, they are physically equals in every way and all that matters is skill.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:39 AM   #153
Texan6533
Fastest Gun in the West

Cormier is a legitimate contender and could possibly have won the HW title as well TS. That is pretty amazing to me. Outside of Junior the only other HWs that I see having a chance against Cain are Werdum and Cormier.

Now that he is at LHW, he is already a formidable contender for Jones which is really impressive (especially after throwing Hendo around like a child). I think Cormier was the best challenge for Jones, yes even over Gustaffson. We'll see though.

Best Fighters on The Planet Today:

1. Jon Jones
2. Georges St. Pierre
3. Chris Weidman
4. TJ Dillashaw
5. Demetrious Johnson
Texan6533 is offline   Reply With Quote