Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:32 AM   #21
jenlan
You gay

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfDrowning View Post

That is not great Dana, not great at all. That is as low as person can sink, that is the bottom of moral codes.
No it's not. He would have to drop the N bomb on the air or something like that.

RIP Speaker Knockerz
jenlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:36 AM   #22
fightfan84

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenlan View Post
No it's not. He would have to drop the N bomb on the air or something like that.
I donno, lying to ur die hard fans how u used certain drugs so you could get your wife preggo when the whole time your on them to hide the fact your on the most steroids a fighter has ever been busted on is pretty low man

fightfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:37 AM   #23
Bromplav

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfDrowning View Post
Lol Dana looks visibly butthurt that Chael lied to him, loving it!

And Chael is a "GREAT" guy?? No he isn't, he tried to compete while having huge banned advantage over his opponents. That is not GREAT, that is terrible. He used his wife and unborn kid as excuse to cover his ass.

That is not great Dana, not great at all. That is as low as person can sink, that is the bottom of moral codes.

But Dana will keep on having his pets like Chael and others while Wand on the other hand...THEY WILL BURY HIM, BURY HIM...deeerp. But when Chael does the same thing...oh well he is just a great guy, sad thing, its heartbreaking. Yup, so heartbreaking Chael was shooting up HGH and EPO. Lets all cry for Chael
Very well said. Most comprehensive comment I have yet read on the whole Sonnen farce.
Dana has fired guys for a lot less serious cases of PED abuse, this is so fucking pathetic and disgusting, it's almost unbelievable.

How hard can it be for Dana and his little pet Chael to say the truth - just once. Just one fucking time.
"Yes, Chael is a disgusting lowlife and his entire mediocre career is now tainted. But he makes me money so I don't care after all."
And "Well I have cheated and lied. I tried to gain an unfair advantage over my opponents because I lack the heart and skills to win fairly."
Instead Chael uses his fucking wife and alleged unborn child as an excuse and Dana still calls him "a great guy". As you said, Chael is as low as it gets, the scumbag of scumbags.

What a pathetic shit show.

Last edited by Bromplav; 07-02-2014 at 10:44 AM.
Bromplav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:40 AM   #24
manwich

Blue Belt

So there you have it, as long as you suck up to the UFC big wigs and do what they want, your a "good guy" in Dana's eyes.

If you pull a Randy/GSP and do what you want, you're a "bad guy" in Dana's eyes.

Thanks for that info Dana.

Romans 13:12

WEC/Pride never die
manwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:43 AM   #25
hypocalking

Gold Belt

Dana's heart is broken but yet tries throwing Wand under the bus saying NSAC is gonna bury him. Scumbag

Old 07-02-2014, 10:49 AM   #26
orangecuse

Silver Belt

vCash: 7705
He shit all over GSP for no reason whatsoever & threw Wandy under the bus during this whole "heartbreaking" situation. Hilarious, They mine as well induct the biggest shill right now into the UFC HOF. You know he wants too.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:04 AM   #27
tkotom
Mousasi belt

Is it possible that they're an item.

Shango.
tkotom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:05 AM   #28
Paul Kersey

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocalking View Post
Dana's heart is broken but yet tries throwing Wand under the bus saying NSAC is gonna bury him. Scumbag
Chael is a UFC puppet and a yes man. They would cover the incident if they could.

Paul Kersey is offline   Reply With Quote